The Park Formerly Known as Disney's Hollywood Studios? Yep ...

Phil12

The hat is still there because Studios management isn't ready to move it.
All involved at WDI have always seen the hat as temporary, and just like with the wand, they underestimated management's idea of temporary.

All said...it's closer to it's end than it's beginning.
All right!

Chef Mickey

No where to go but up.

BRB, going to do my happy dance.

1092945_o.gif

cheezbat

Recent word has it moving.

To the bottom of Bay Lake hopefully?

Knowing management they'll think it's so special to fans that they'll make it a 'limited time magic' thing and place it in front of each of the four WDW parks icons... And somehow it'll end right back up permanently where it started(at DHS)...or worse, in front of Cinderella's Castle!

WeLComeHomE OKW

Yep.

As described to me...northeast.

Could that be closer to the entrance to Fantasmic? Away from TOT of course.

Quick map overlay I put together. Is this far off from the plans you saw? This would be my logical full-blown dream expansion. (Also, maybe have the hat be a decoration near WoC that lights up with the show?)
garretts dhs redo.jpg

A man can dream. :happy:

Last edited:

BrerJon

Little Mermaid had Ink & Paint done in FL, Lion King had around 20 minutes of sequencing done in Florida.

The three that are considered top billed by Florida are Mulan, Lilo and Stitch, and Brother Bear.

However, many other films had work done on them in Florida.

Yeah I saw bits of Lion King being animated there when I was a nipper but the cast member tour guide lady told us it was for a movie called King of the Jungle and was going to be Disney's version of Hamlet.

Goofyernmost

I don't think the BAH will fit in the Animation Courtyard. Honestly the only place I could see it fitting in nicely is in front of the turnstiles off to the side close to where the Noah's Ark nighttime spectacular was to take place.
They could always drain Echo Lake and put it there! :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom