The Park Formerly Known as Disney's Hollywood Studios? Yep ...

RSoxNo1

Since we're here, another solution for Frozen: Re-do Animation Courtyard to include all Disney Animation Studios CGI properties. It can be home to Tangled, Frozen, Wreck-It-Ralph and anything that comes out in the future. They can also create a larger scale meet and greet area for the flavor of the week on an as needed basis.

Phil12

This agrees with that infamous J. Hill podcast. Aside from the Pixar Place changes he hinted at, he also stated that the hat was not going away, but rather that it would be relocated, along with the stage.

I heard they were going to elevate the BAH and make it bigger.

DinoInstitute

Since we're here, another solution for Frozen: Re-do Animation Courtyard to include all Disney Animation Studios CGI properties. It can be home to Tangled, Frozen, Wreck-It-Ralph and anything that comes out in the future. They can also create a larger scale meet and greet area for the flavor of the week on an as needed basis.
I really like that idea. I would want to keep the magic of disney animation though. I really enjoy that. Also, the facade of that place could be themed a little differently and it could make a good place for the hat

Goofyernmost

Recent word has it moving.

The Animation Courtyard is the PERFECT place for the BAH... It would make a great transition from the world of Hollywood That Never Was, to the World of Cartoon and Animation Fantasy...

If they move it to the Animation Courtyard, I will finally be convinced that important Disney people read these posts and were particularly impressed with that suggestion that I made, probably three years ago and have repeated several times. If it goes someplace else, then I will no longer believe we are being watched. :)

aladdin2007

the thing is way too big to be chuffed in animation courtyard, you have three buildings surrounding it etc, I just dont see that happening.

Funmeister

I don't think the BAH will fit in the Animation Courtyard. Honestly the only place I could see it fitting in nicely is in front of the turnstiles off to the side close to where the Noah's Ark nighttime spectacular was to take place.

DinoInstitute

I was thinking more as like cutting a half circle of the hat out of the MoDA building, and then squeezing the hat in there. And then match the facade to go with it, like some more yellow-magic stands, some of that blue, and also maybe a paint brush and the Fantasia cliffs already there. It could look pretty nice.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
I don't think BAH is going anywhere. It's so perfectly generic that it fits most any theme. It's right up there with "Tink" and "Mouse Ears" as being one of the most recongizable Disney icons. I don't like it but I'd be very surprised if it's removed.

If the idea of CiNEMAgiC ADVENTURES as the new park name comes to fruition (don't worry it won't) I could see BAH not only being more promenant but also lit with color changing LEDs and projection mapping at night which would be kinda cool for an otherwise bland park icon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom