the Orville

trr1

Original Poster

has anyone watched this show? I have seen all the episodes so far and they seem to get better and better. I like all the guest appearance's of the the star Trek alumni

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Actually, I stopped watching it because I'm of the opinion it's getting worse and worse.

It was supposed to be a comedy, but now, they're doing a full-on attempt at being Star Trek and failing miserably at it. The science is bad. The acting is bad. The jokes are down to a few characters who make bodily functions jokes. It's just an ego project for McFarland at this point. The show definitely needed a showrunner who wasn't also the star.

trr1

Original Poster
Actually, I stopped watching it because I'm of the opinion it's getting worse and worse.

It was supposed to be a comedy, but now, they're doing a full-on attempt at being Star Trek and failing miserably at it. The science is bad. The acting is bad. The jokes are down to a few characters who make bodily functions jokes. It's just an ego project for McFarland at this point. The show definitely needed a showrunner who wasn't also the star.
sorry you missed last nights episode of Dolly Parton as a revolutionary Icon with one of her songs as the Anthem

tonymu

Premium Member
I have been watching it and while I loved the first season..... this season seems to be less funny and story lines more political. I did love the Dolly Parton part!

mf1972

didn’t like it at first, but it grew on me a bit. can be goofy & a bit serious at the same time. i did prefer the other security chief more than the newer one. forgot the characters name. just my opinion.

trr1

Original Poster
didn’t like it at first, but it grew on me a bit. can be goofy & a bit serious at the same time. i did prefer the other security chief more than the newer one. forgot the characters name. just my opinion.
Alara Kitan

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom