Oldest son-X
Middle son and bday boy-AJ
And the youngest son-Dre

November 26-December 1
At.....wait for it...
All Star Sports!

Collective gasp
ā€œBut Darstarr, youā€™re DVC.ā€
Yes I am DVC and we (I) have made good use out of it this year. However, when I went to book this trip there was nothing available. Nothing!!! OK, nothing in my point range. My boys are big and they hate sharing beds and someone always ends up on the floor. One time my youngest slept on the dining table banquet rather than share the pullout with his brother. Itā€™s vacation, no one should have to sleep on the floor. We didnā€™t have enough points left for a two bedroom so I began looking around for a room. I found a room at Riverside that slept 5 for about $250/night. We have done the 5 in a room thing there when the kids were smaller and it was cramped. I was not looking forward to that. Then passholder discounts came out and I got two rooms (TWO) at the original A.S.S. for less than the one room at Riverside. 4 beds and 2 bathrooms!!! SOLD!!!

Lets get to it!

Day one- November 26th
The day started like every other school day except it was AJā€™s 16th birthday so he opened presents before leaving for school.
E93EEC51-E3F0-4A27-AB86-2DD0B0A84E68.jpeg

ā€œMom will you pack my new shirt?ā€
61CE1F41-ADDE-4E75-BD29-54267375475E.jpeg

I was suppose to work this day but I had worked the previous Friday, which is usually my day off, so my boss told me to take the day off. Yay! More time to clean the house.

The five of us were flying down on jet blue from JFK. Four of us were returning to ISP on Southwest. Ant took the dog to his fatherā€™s then took his car to ISP so it would be there when we landed on the 2nd. (we have a free resident parking sticker).

We debated taking the train to JFK but it was way cheaper to hire a car. The kids got gome from school about 2:15, ā€œthe car is here!ā€
What???
The car wasn't suppose to come until 3:00. Ant was like ā€œlets goā€. I was like ā€œdont rush me because if you rush me and I forget something you will be sorry besides he is 45 minutes early so he can waitā€. And yes, I said it just like that, as one long run on sentencešŸ˜€.
We left at 2:30. I didnt forget a thing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom