Trip Report THE ONE FOR FOOD AND WINE, September 2019 *COMPLETE*

I was just thinking, and counting. I believe this is trip report number
giphy.gif

I better make it good!!!

Swissmiss

Premium Member
I’m not familiar with that phrase but all too familiar with saying something that goes over like a lead balloon.

It always confuses/surprises me when something I think is common knowledge or a common cultural reference apparently is not.

View attachment 419791

It’s even worse when you live where people come from different English speaking countries ... you sometimes can find yourself saying something that means something very different in the other person’s country. 😀

Darstarr

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I know the movie quote, but I’ve never heard it used in conversation. I don’t have a brother, but I’m not sure I’d use the phrase in your context of “we were so close” 🤔😂 If I knew how to post gifs I’d post the one where Monica realizes Ross was her midnight mystery kisser back in 1987...
Ummmm, you I need to keep an eye on!

And someone teach @meggo819 how to insert a gif!!! I think we are missing some good ones. Creepy, but good!!

Darstarr

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Hey, you’re the one who brought up kissing your brother! 😂

Touche
And you sound just like the ladies on the monorail!

We are going 14th September for 2 weeks 🍾:D🍻 thinking of doing a pre trip report but I feel like it's too far away however making the booking is quite the story - it involved alcohol!

Alcohol? I think we NEED to hear that story!

I think that most definitely calls for a pre trip report!!
Second that!

🤣I've heard your phrase before too! You were so darn close but no cigar. It looks like it was a fun evening in Epcot! Always have to grab that snack to take back to the room at night!!!;)
We had so much fun. It is funny, we had been snacking all night but never got a dessert. It hit the spot!

Darstarr

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Saturday September 21st

We woke up early, showered etc....Boy! That second bathroom!
Life
Changing!!!!

I switched up breakfast a little this morning.
28DFC134-0A3D-41D5-AAB1-ABA56EAA6ABB.jpeg

PB no J. I am not looking to start jellygedon but, I do not like jelly. Too sweet for me. And the texture! Pass.

It was very early because we were heading to Animal Kingdom to rope drop Flight of Passage. When you dont have a FP you rope drop. AK had a 7:00am opening btw.

It was dark as we made our way to the bus stop.
FF22BDE8-7674-4405-BBA6-4E9CCDC773E6.jpeg

giphy.gif

I was also chilly. It was dark and dewey. (Is that a word?) Anyhow, I was cold and J was making fun of me a bit.
ECF9A4A1-AD97-45C5-ACFA-3A654B75A1E7.jpeg

Proof. I had a long sleeve over my regular clothes.

F5D8533E-0C10-4EFC-812A-10FC855F7E46.jpeg

The time says 7:12. We were making great time and having a great time. J and B had never been on FoP so I was pretty excited for them, and I was chilly. Dont forget the chilly part.

D2F3883F-0A6D-44F2-8375-DFA75714B96B.jpeg

I thought it was odd that the line did not go through the regular standby route. I think we were going through the FP way. But why? And what happens when the fastpasses open up. Do they reroute the standby? Do they always do this? I dont have the answers, most of the time I dont even know the questions but I thought it was odd so I figured I would share.
Right now most of you are probably saying/thinking:

giphy.gif

FoP was, umm, excellent.

We were exiting FoP and entered the gift shop, as they more or less force you to do, and the CM just inside the door was wearing a winter parka. I kid you not.

“J! Look! I told you it was cold today!”

We were laughing so hard, the CM was so confused poor thing. It took all my willpower not to snap a picture of her. I think we traumatized her a little and I did not want to make it a lot.

Restroom break!
Then EE although the picture never came through. Now what?
B5851F94-2921-4DAA-B043-B00F7F54877E.png

No wait for the safari? Lets go!!!

We also rode Dinosaur
7C5047AC-FC71-4289-8449-F8EF2EAC8FB1.jpeg

After Dino we went to get coffee and snacks. (I had water because the beer cart wasnt open yet😞) The girls got a couple pastries to share and I had a couple clementines I peeled and we had a little feast.

We had fastpasses set up but so far I cancelled EE because we walked on. And I cancelled Dino because we walked on. I believe we went to Navi next with a FP then I made a FP for Lion King which was the last must do of the park.

But first this:
9344722A-D9EE-4727-B4E0-E23899C47763.jpeg

And I had to see Gino
B741EDA6-A96E-4098-A9C1-4EB3FD885BDA.jpeg

Then FotLK 11:00 show. Lunch and beers at flame tree and we boogied on out of AK.
giphy.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom