The one Disney food you always buy to bring home with you

Lsumatt72

Original Poster
490966610373.jpg
giant mickey rice krispy. but i get the ones with chocolate and sprinkles at the top!

Figgy1

Premium Member
My dh always gets a loaf of bread or 3 from Les Hailles for the ride home and a few Cadburry bars. EPCOT is always our last day

Disney4family

Mickey pretzels, Goofy's cotton candy in the little plastic container, and my daughter's disgusting sugar stick that she fills up with various flavors. We enjoy some of the snacks mentioned above, but they never seem to make it home...:p

Figgy1

Premium Member
Mickey pretzels, Goofy's cotton candy in the little plastic container, and my daughter's disgusting sugar stick that she fills up with various flavors. We enjoy some of the snacks mentioned above, but they never seem to make it home...:p
We had a dozen Cadburry bars in our cooler that made it all the way home they were a gift for a relative who couldn't make the trip. It's a 16 hour drive for us. Miracles do happen.

KeithVH

The white chocolate pretzels they have Xmas. At least 4 bags. And a few boxes of the Mickey animal cracker cookies (the one with chocolate and vanilla mixed together).

Wendy Pleakley

Those prepackaged Minnie's Bake Shop chocolate/peanut butter cookies (sold at resorts, and shops around DW) they're pretty pricey but worth it when I have left over snack credits.. I have an obsession with these things..

I love those giant cookies. My favourite to bring home is the raspberry white chocolate one.

danyoung56

I don't know if they have these in WDW, but in DL they have toffee bars that are rolled in crushed nuts while they're still warm and sticky. MMMMMM, really tasty!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom