The ONE area in Magic Kingdom to spend the day

ddbowdoin

oh man, only one area?

I don't think I could spend all day in one area but I'd have to go with Tomorrowland. I could sit through the Laugh Factory several times since each show is in some way unique. Also, unlimited rides on Space... I could get used to that.

JIMINYCR

Fronteirland. It has all I would need for a full day. Splash Mountain, BTMRR for excitement. TSI for a relaxing stroll along the pathways. A view of the Riverboat passing along on the river. Pecos Bills for a nice meal. Country Bear Jamboree for song & corny humor. Shooting arcade for sport. Frontier Trading Post for pins. Outpost and Supply for candy and assorted snacks. Then theres the Churro cart, and turkey leg cart for more snacking. Yep, theres enough for one full day.

My favorite land is Fantasyland, but since being hit in the legs with strollers in the heat of the day is less than magical, I choose Frontierland. It has Splash, my favorite ride, as well as Big Thunder. Pecos Bills is yummy and Tom Sawyer island is a nice break from the crowds. Plus it has a couple cute shops, a unique fireworks view, and is a part of the day and night parade routes!

Sigmundooze

EASY! :)
The hotel room in the castle :)

If that is considered cheating then any of the following peaceful areas in each land would do:

Frontierland: TSI. SO wonderfully peaceful and magical. I really hope they never get rid of this.
Tomorrowland: PeopleMover. Close my eyes and it would be perfect :)
Adventureland: Sleep in the bed of swiss family robinson if it was allowed otherwise Jungle Cruise :)
Main Street USA : Park Bench up by the station when you can see the whole street and hear the thunder of the train coming in the station. Used to be a theatre in the town hall that was peaceful too and noone was ever in there but it is now a meet and greet :p
Fantasyland: New Casey Jr area on a hot day
Liberty Square: Haunted Mansion over and over and over and over... :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom