The official jay_london/wdw-Imagineer election board

jay_london

Original Poster
We are now recruiting for our new administration. As you can tell we expect to win the lame posting election. Please let yourselves be known if you wish to join

jay/wdw

markymark

I can't believe that you two, with all your lame posting know how, have put a post on together. What, are the pair of you going soft or something.

I will offer my services. Come on guys you know I'm invaluable, plus I carry the extra prestige of being a "Cast Member".

Just let me know!!

markymark

Actually - SCRATCH THAT.

After careful consideration, I have decided to withdraw my offer. I would urge others to do the same. I wish to have no involvement with a man who is so blatantly north - south divide-ist (?) - the man who seems obsessed that people from dahrrn sarrrf are sooo much better. You may think that, you may even be fool enough to beleive it, but I can assure you that your hideous past will seek you out, and you will be forced to pay for your misdemeanours.

I dont know what the answer is, but all I will say WDW-I, is do not get involved with this man. He is only forming an allinace as he knows he cannot win. WDW-I you truly are the lamest spammiest guy out there (and I respect you for it[ :) :( :eek: :D ;) :p :cool: :mad: :eek: :confused: ]), but you can manage on your own. cast aside this pretender, and go it alone.

PUBLISHED BY THE: IT'S NO WONDER SOL CAMPBELL BUGGERED OFF SOCIETY

M

Mr Lightbeer

Jay I gather your missus is Chinese she did say in the chatroom the other night, if there was a Lame Election it would be yours.

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 79

jay_london

Original Poster
Oh marky marky you have the chance to cross the north - south divide, i offer you riches and power beyond your imagination. I'm sure you wouldn't want to pass up POWER and Riches like these:D :D :D :D

jay

jay_london

Original Poster
If there are other contenders please make yourself known as I see it at the moment there is only one party in the ruunning.

I will post the poll soon

jay

markymark

NO NO NO NO !

Get the behind me evil one! Sure your promises of riches sound wonderful. But I myself am rich in the knowledge that I have not been hoodwinked by your evil southern ways.

I shall not cross, I shall not faulter..I am from where I am and proud of it! You will have to look elsewhere for a stooge (oh hang on you have got WDW-I haven't you!)

M

Mr Lightbeer

Originally posted by markymark
NO NO NO NO !

Get the behind me evil one! Sure your promises of riches sound wonderful. But I myself am rich in the knowledge that I have not been hoodwinked by your evil southern ways.

I shall not cross, I shall not faulter..I am from where I am and proud of it! You will have to look elsewhere for a stooge (oh hang on you have got WDW-I haven't you!)

Also, being able to park outside your house is kinda handy.

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 56

Tramp

Looking at the "Top Ten Posters," I am not even a contender anymore...WDW Imagineer is a hundred lame posts ahead of me.

Jay...if you're gonna do the poll...you may as well include all the names in the "Top Ten Posters" list since these are the big-time bullters on the board.:rolleyes:

I could do the Poll if you want....but I know you would like to do it, if for no other reason than to give you one more Lame Post in your tally. ;)

M

Mr Lightbeer

Originally posted by sillyspook13
Oh. My. And I thought MY posts were lame....:eek:

Silly spook your posts aren't THAT good !

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 43

Seano846

poor poor lightbeer, He does not have any comprehention of what he speaks , and as a result of what he speaks,what will be done as retrobution?............................Who Knows ..................................The SHADOW KNOWS

Attachments

• 12f.gif
    12f.gif
    11.4 KB · Views: 30

sillyspook13

Originally posted by markymark
I will offer my services. Come on guys you know I'm invaluable, plus I carry the extra prestige of being a "Cast Member".

But.... as of tomorrow I will officially be a REAL cast member!!!:D

:eek: Hidden Mickey!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom