The next time I watch Sleeping Beauty will be when the Platinum Edition is out :)

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
Even though I allready have Sleeping Beauty on the Special Edition dvd and vhs, I have made up my mind that as much as I enjoy watching this magic tale, that I will wait until the Platinum Edition is out :wave: I do this to give the movie extra magic when it comes out and it helps me enjoy it even more :king:

One thing that I am looking forward to doing is looking at Sleeping Beauty on vhs and Platinum dvd Edition back to back and really seeing the difference. I will also put the Special dvd Edition in there. Since this is one of my favorite Disney films, I am making a big deal out of this whole thing :)

As we get closer to the time of Magic when Sleeping Beauty will come out on Platinum Edition dvd and Blu-ray, I will start playing the preview to this new edition over and over again :) I allready have the preview on 2 of my dvds.

This new edition is coming on 10-7-2008 :sohappy: I am going to have little Briar Rose sign my Platinum Edition of Sleeping Beauty when I am in DisneyLand :eek:

Anyways I am curious if anyone here takes all this to the extreme like I do :wave:

papercut

I'm excited for the first Disney classic to be on blu-ray. I love how great the animated classics look upconverted through the PS3, so a true blu-ray will be amazing.

I noticed on ultimatedisney.com that the next blu-ray classic they have scheduled is Pinocchio on March 3rd '09. i can't wait.

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
I'm excited for the first Disney classic to be on blu-ray. I love how great the animated classics look upconverted through the PS3, so a true blu-ray will be amazing.

I noticed on ultimatedisney.com that the next blu-ray classic they have scheduled is Pinocchio on March 3rd '09. i can't wait.

Yes I am going to get Sleeping Beauty on blu-ray even tough I don't have a blu-ray player. I figured I will get a blu-ray player later in the time of magic. I am waiting to see what happens with blu-ray players and everything. Things like blu-ray players seem to get better and go down in price as time goes on.

Now I have a lot of Disney movie reward points from all the dvds that I have purchased and there are some more Disney dvds that I want that also have disney rewards points. Inside some Disney dvds there is a magic code and when you sign up for Disney movie rewards and enter these magic codes you can get points. You can use these points for rewards and one of the rewards is a blu-ray player. I need 8,000 points for this blu-ray player and since I purchased lots of Disney dvds I might get enough points for a blu-ray player :wave: It's like I will be getting a free blu-ray player, the only thing I would have to pay for is the dvds that gave me the points for the blu-ray player :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom