Votes: 4 15.4%
  • MGM

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Well we all know that we have Mission Spce opening up in 2003. So whats after that. What will be the next e-ride and which park do u think will get it.

WDW-Imagineer

I think MK needs an e-ride more than AK, because AK is not ment to have e-rides. Its main purpose is to educate people about wildlife and nature. Epcot is getting a new e-ride, MGM doesn't need one, I say MK is the best place for one right now.

M

Mr Lightbeer

Strange as this may seem I have to agree with WDW I. I don't think AK needs an E-ride it wouldn't fit in with the tranquill setting MGM is great as it is, Epcot is sorted so yes sir its MK that gets my vote:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
I'm getting good at this smiley thing don't you think;)

Tramp

The next E-ride starts on July 20th for us....we plan on driving to Florida from Connecticut for the first time and it promises to make 'test track' look like a walk in the park.

(But since you asked....Magic Kingdom could use a new E-ride...and I'll leave it up to the creative geniuses at Disney to figure it out....I already have too much on my mind)

:):):):):):) = Hap, Hap, Happy Faces

Piglet

I have to agree with wdwcrazy, Disney Maniac and Marciahahn that AK should have an e ride. I know that the park's main purpose is education, but so's EPCOT's (certainly future world)

(I'm only relatively new to this site, but lightbeer agreeing with WDW I !!!!!:confused: :confused: )

WDW-Imagineer

What, no Monorail Lime. :confused: :confused: Mr. Lightbeer, I'm glad you finally realized I'm not Monorail Lime.

The faces add a nice touch to your post :D :D :D

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by Piglet
I have to agree with wdwcrazy, Disney Maniac and Marciahahn that AK should have an e ride. I know that the park's main purpose is education, but so's EPCOT's (certainly future world)

An e-ride fits in better at Epcot because you can still learn and be thrilled (Spaceship Earth - if that's considered an E-ride). The same concept doesn't fit in with AK. Would you expect to go on a roller coaster when you went to a zoo (AK)???

sillyspook13

Although I could see a new e-ticket ride for Magic Kingdom, I figures Animal Kingdom would be next, with Beastly Kingdom possibly in the works.

M

Mr Lightbeer

Before y'all get excited, the post under Mr Lightbeer's name was by Mrs Lightbeer who has just recieved a number 6 (blazing saddles) from Mr Lightbeer.That girl needs her own name,she could use monorail lime as he's changed his to WDW Imagineer.

For me the new e-ride should go to A.K.

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 197

markymark

Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer

Would you expect to go on a roller coaster when you went to a zoo (AK)???

Would you expect to go on a roller coaster when you went to a sea life park? Probably not, but you have Kraken and Atlantis @ SW, and you wont find two better rides in Orlando. If you are using the "Rollercoaster at a zoo" train of thought, would you expect a river rapids ride, or a dinosaur simulator? Or would you just expect animals in a cage?

There are a lot of people who seem to moan about AK, so surely an e-ride there would be a possible answer to all those who just see it as a second rate park.

Sire_Bobbie

It's got to be AK. Could it possibly be some sort of a ride sim that mimic's a certain animal? A cheetah, hawk or even a dolphin. Some anilmal that's very active and this could be reflected in the coaster/ride/sim.

Goofster

Yup definately AK, it's not a zoo, it's a theme park, people don't go to Disney World to see the real live animals, they can go to their nearby zoo for that, don't get me wrong, I love AK and everything about it, people go to WDW to ride magical rides and be thrilled on rides unlike any anywhere else. Beastly Kingdom needs to be added, and Soarin' over the Serengetti wouldn't hurt either.

Disney Fan

I enjoy the zoo-like atmosphere of AK, and if they build an e-ride there, it should be in a totally new section of AK. The traffic patterns there are not condusive to huge crowds swarming to e-rides. I think the MK could use an e-ride attraction in Adventureland. Alladin is fine, but it will not draw the crowds that the other sections of the park get with the "mountain" rides. This would bring a nice balance to the MK.

Herbie53

Premium Member
AK is still a brand new park, it can wait awhile for a new ride. MK has been pretty quiet as of late, I think it could do with a new e-ride.

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by Disney Fan
I enjoy the zoo-like atmosphere of AK, and if they build an e-ride there, it should be in a totally new section of AK. The traffic patterns there are not condusive to huge crowds swarming to e-rides. I think the MK could use an e-ride attraction in Adventureland. Alladin is fine, but it will not draw the crowds that the other sections of the park get with the "mountain" rides. This would bring a nice balance to the MK.

doe advertureland have any room for a eride?

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by Herbie53
AK is still a brand new park, it can wait awhile for a new ride. MK has been pretty quiet as of late, I think it could do with a new e-ride.

yeah they can start by putting a eride where, the skyway,or 20,000 leagues is or even the timekeeper was. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom