The new rides at wdw

POLY LOVER

Original Poster
The new screen rides like FOP and those coming down the road. Will they be the rides kids want to experience? I see the VR stuff kids are buying and you can get that experience at home now.
It's funny but my kids are older now and the stuff they still talk about is Mr. toads wild ride. The silly little rides that had very little technology involved.

JIMINYCR

Sure they can get the experience at home... but its not Disney. Step through the entranceway and its game on. As long as it offers a thrill, rocks them around a bit, and gets the heart pumping they will come. WE still would be riding all those low tech rides if Disney had left them in, they would never have lost their appeal for us.

Walt Disney1955

The new screen rides like FOP and those coming down the road. Will they be the rides kids want to experience? I see the VR stuff kids are buying and you can get that experience at home now.
It's funny but my kids are older now and the stuff they still talk about is Mr. toads wild ride. The silly little rides that had very little technology involved.

I will be totally honest..............I've seen VR and am not impressed. My cousin is always trying to get me "into" it and I can't. It does nothing for me. I don't know why.

So yeah, call me old school if you want but give me the rides with character.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom