Trip Report The Never-Ending Summer Of Disney *COMPLETED*

Seriously?!!

Can you believe it??

BC7AE996-5BB5-4770-9C10-F20CE1197633.jpeg

This is jaw-dropping news!!

If only.

Two things in life give me the blues ~ the end of summer and the end of a Disney vacation. A never-ending summer of Disney would be a dream come true! But I am certainly happy to “settle” for a WDW vacay in June....in July....and in August. 😊And rather than write three separate trip reports (and annoy @amjt660 when my *COMPLETED* report really isn’t 😉) I decided to take @Rista1313 ’s suggestion and post an ongoing travelogue, à la @blgauger style.

So let’s get started!

Vacation #1
June 16-24, 2018
Tuvalu, Woody and Em get pampered at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge

Was there rain? Any snarky Cast Members? Ridiculous guest behavior? A Magic meet-up? How many times did we watch Happily Ever After?

You’ll have to follow along to find out.

disneyworlddad

Sad to see the TR end as well. It has been fun following along and given me ideas for when I go to the parks. Love the BTMR "contest" and because I loved it already and wanted to see how many times I myself could get on it, it got my wife to ride it again, and it might be her favorite ride in MK now.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
You and I both feel the same way about summer. Sad to see it end and a completed summer adventure TR- but I know there will be another summer and Tuvalu adventure soon. ;) My days are now 11/25-12/1, if you are there when I am, would love to say hello, if our paths happen to cross.
Thanks for sharing your adventures once again, always love reading.
You're right @DisneyShe ~ there's always another summer to look forward to! I have one summer trip booked already; not sure if there will be more than one (but odds are favorable there will be :joyfull:) Would love to say hello to you too if our paths ever cross!

I can't believe the Summer of @Tuvalu is over! Is there going to be a holiday humdinger trip report?!!
Well there is an upcoming holiday trip......

Thank you for telling us all your summer adventures... I live vicariously thru reports until I can go again Oct/Nov 2019....
Enjoy your "taste of Disney" in a few weeks. Oct/Nov 2019 will be here before you know it....and it's never too early to start planning. :happy:

This is my daily entertainment reading session in your TR. If you stop writing this now, that means I'll have to find something else to do. :jawdrop: I might have a breakdown. :facepalm::p
I'm sure you will find plenty of other things to do. No breakdowns necessary. ;)

I'm glad I'm not the only one disappointed to see the "completed" label!
You're very kind. Please do a TR when you return from your December vacation. :bookworm:

How appropriate that the end of your summer report coincides with winter suddenly arriving here 😂
I told you I tried to make summer last as long as possible!!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
I said to Chris only this week that we have a tough challenge to which he replied “Tuvalu will probably be out there loads of times before the end of the year anyway!” - to hear him say it was just so funny....
Chris' comment made me smile! I do have the advantage of one more trip this year after yours. I no longer consider it a friendly competition between you and me, but rather a goal for myself ~ how many times can I ride BTMRR in a year? That number will be one for my memory book and I encourage you to do the same!

Sad to see the TR end as well. It has been fun following along and given me ideas for when I go to the parks. Love the BTMR "contest" and because I loved it already and wanted to see how many times I myself could get on it, it got my wife to ride it again, and it might be her favorite ride in MK now.
You"ll need to inform me and @Longers how many rides you get in this year! Glad to hear you converted your wife into a BTMRR lover. :)

Great trip report, sad to see it end. Work will now be boring :depressed:
Thanks for putting some magic in my summer/fall! I enjoyed reading of your summer adventures and can’t wait to read about the next trip.
What a great summer, thanks for taking us along I can't wait for your next report.
Thanks friends for following along!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
So bummed that this is over. I very much enjoyed this!! Looking forward to the next one!!
Is it possible you might be in the next one? Another trip planned before the end of the year? < fingers crossed >

Well done!!!

Max

Thanks for a great trip report and anxiously awaiting the next! :)
Appreciate your enthusiasm! :geek:

great summer into fall reading on these slow days of work, thanks and great job!
My pleasure! I am glad you enjoyed reading along.

I mostly lurk but I just had to tell you how much I enjoy reading about your trips! Thank you for sharing!
I am honored that you came out of lurkdom to comment. :happy:

Last edited:

dizfan917

Thanks again for an always entertaining adventure! It was fun seeing you guys for 3 minutes in July. Maybe we'll be able to hang out for ten or fifteen in December - I'll be in touch!

30 days till I head back down again myself... :geek:

Happy Thanksgiving!

disneyworlddad

Chris' comment made me smile! I do have the advantage of one more trip this year after yours. I no longer consider it a friendly competition between you and me, but rather a goal for myself ~ how many times can I ride BTMRR in a year? That number will be one for my memory book and I encourage you to do the same!

You"ll need to inform me and @Longers how many rides you get in this year! Glad to hear you converted your wife into a BTMRR lover. :)

Thanks friends for following along!

I'll be sure to keep @Tuvalu and @Longers updated on my BTMRR number! My wife does love it but only during the day. She feels it is too intense for her at night. I on the other hand love to ride it at night. I also got my 4 year old son to ride it with me. He loves trains and was pretty excited to go on. Didn't enjoy it so much while on it. But a couple days after we rode it he was talking about riding that "fast train" again at Disney world and going "swoosh" and "vroom".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom