The Monkees at DCA.....

ShanenLuvsDsny

Original Poster
Hey,
Did anyone go see the Monkees at DCA? I wanted to go, but didn't get to.:( I was just wondering how the show was. I think they were there for three days?

Lhriangel

Originally posted by ShanenLuvsDsny
Hey,
Did anyone go see the Monkees at DCA? I wanted to go, but didn't get to.:( I was just wondering how the show was. I think they were there for three days?

I didn't get to see it either but I wanted to. I *think* Mitch went (Carla had to work) and I think Ray went also... I'll ask them then tell them to come here and post a review :).

I saw them when they came up here to Cleveland, Ohio. They reeked of awesomeness. The only problem was the stage was too small so you couldn't see the brass dancers that well, but it really didn't matter they were still good.

If you are really desperate to hear them, I can copy my Monkees Live in Toronto CD for you. Just let me know.

CalDisney

WEll?????
I went originally to see them on Friday!!!
But it was so Crowded I ended up Seeing Barrage at Disneyland!! LOL
so I guess my answer is No I didnt see them
But we almost Bumped into Ryan Stiles at the Hotel yesterday
I was there for my Birthday:)

DCA Fan

CalDisney,
DCA=Crowded? Wow. Don't get me wrong, the park is great, but usually you can shoot a cannon down a path and won't hit anyone.

Also, happy b-day!

CalDisney

Originally posted by DCA Fan
CalDisney,
DCA=Crowded? Wow. Don't get me wrong, the park is great, but usually you can shoot a cannon down a path and won't hit anyone.

Also, happy b-day!
Yeah DCA Fan!!
It was Crowded Just like it was when I went on Annual passholders Preview Opening of the park
Thanks for the Birthday Wish:)

Tigggrl

Crowded definatel was it! I know that they extended shifts and made us work later cuz of the crowds....I also heard that the Monkees were AWESOME and folks of all ages went to see them...I wanted to too, but I couldnt:(
I did however get to go to the events of the day on Saturday, and we had a great time! OH! and Ryan Stiles is wayyy talll!:lol:

DLMAGICDARREN

I was them Wednesday, and yes it was packed.

People were lining up as early as 1:00 to see the 5:45 show. I didn't wait that long in line, but I watched them from the standing area.

I also saw America Monday night, with Ray (isn't Ray so popular)? :)

It was great to see Tigggrl, but sorry to have missed CalDisney.

CalDisney

Originally posted by DLMAGICDARREN

People were lining up as early as 1:00 to see the 5:45 show. I didn't wait that long in line, but I watched them from the standing area.

Sorry Darren:eek:(

I missed you too
Until next time:)

Lhriangel

Originally posted by DLMAGICDARREN

I hate being in LA without a car. And I"m not going to touch the Ray being popular thing with a ten foot pole.

I did hear America was awesome though *sighs*. LOL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom