The Moment is Here!!! 2014 Free Dining!!

Free Dining?
I've just checked out my invoice for this years visit.
We've paid, from the UK, £4229.5 ($6343.95) for our trip later this year.
That was booked late last year and we got the 'Free Dining' included.
This year, if you book today, the total for the holiday would now stand at £3912.00, ($5868) but it does NOT include 'Free Dining'!
The price has gone DOWN £158.75 ($242.89) per person.
......so maybe that 'Free Dining' is not so 'Free' after all!

Chas. H.

Surely you local's don't need discounts?

Coming from the UK, we've paid, £4229.5 ($6343.95)

Discounts and Free Dining plans make that a whole lot easier.

......I've been checking on them Plastic Dreamliners again, and it seems as though they are now able to fly 'cos Airfix has sent a bigger tube of glue to stickem together!

Chas.H.

danpam1024

Surely you local's don't need discounts?

Coming from the UK, we've paid, £4229.5 ($6343.95)

Discounts and Free Dining plans make that a whole lot easier.

......I've been checking on them Plastic Dreamliners again, and it seems as though they are now able to fly 'cos Airfix has sent a bigger tube of glue to stickem together!

Chas.H.
Why not? We've spent FAR more than $6000:eek: on a Disney vacation before with no free dining! SOMETIMES we get an AP discount on the room, but that's if we have the $1300+ to buy APs that year.

Tiggertoo56

Agree..What with the 2 snacks per person last year,Thats 6 a day for us,we came home with bags of candy.Ive still got tins of the stuff.( that was 10 months ago ) Altho we had QS on free DDP.We also done a few TS meals. What puts me off that plan is the following...We would have to book 14 ADRS ( Oh ma heid ) and therefore our where abouts in the parks would be governed by our dining regime..Also ( Heres the Scottish in me ) my tipping bill after 14 nights of eating out & 15% or 20% gratuity would give me endless sleepless nights..:(
I went in 2010 (and am looking forward to 2014 when I get to see the magic again) and the QSP with 2 snacks was too much. We had breakfasts every day, but went off site for 3 days (horrors - visiting other places and missing the mouse!) Also came home with loads of snacks from goofys etc, plus the candy from MNSSHP - sugar rush for days/weeks!!!!! But enjoyed by the whole family.

This Disney Dining Plan?

We've got it and I was wondering if anyone has any tips on making it go further.

......like buying meals at certain dining places that give bigger portions or just filling up at Breakfast!

Chas.

This Disney Dining Plan?
I've just looked around a bit and as far as I can find out you cannot get hamburgers or pancakes for breakfast using the credits!
.....just drinks and chips and rolls!

Is that it?

Chas.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
This Disney Dining Plan?
I've just looked around a bit and as far as I can find out you cannot get hamburgers or pancakes for breakfast using the credits!
.....just drinks and chips and rolls!

Is that it?

Chas.

I don't think there is anywhere on site that serves burgers for breakfast but you can get pancakes lots of places. Pancakes would be a QS or TS credit depending on where you are eating. SC will get you a drink, chips or roll.

I've never done the QSDP before, but I do love Pancakes for breakfast and burgers for lunch.
So you reckon I can get these using my Quick Service dining Plan Credits then?

Chas (The Hunger)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom