The Merchandise of Batuu/Black Spire Outpost

Surferboy567

Original Poster
I want to buy so much merch...and that’s all well and good but their is one problem transporting the merch back home via airplane...I’ve been trying to think how this can be accomplished? Tips?

I know the TSA said that lightsabers we’re allowed though the checkpoint...for now but I can’t believe they won’t stop those with a lightsaber. I really don’t need to lose or give the TSA my $200 saber.

I figure it wouldn’t be that hard to transport the droid (just put him in the backpack) and use it as a carry on but maybe I’m wrong? The merch I want from Doc Ondar’s I could probably just pack in a suitcase.

I really haven’t seen much discussion on this so I’m calling on everyone for tips.

*I’ve heard Disney themselves won’t ship custom merch (no droids and sabers) haven’t been so I can’t verify but that’s what I heard.

djlaosc

Has anyone seen the measurements for the boxes that the droids/creatures come in?

Does anyone know if the boxes are able to be folded down to fit in a suitcase, or are they fixed?

thequeuelinelectures

I'm interested in the personality chips for the droids. Seems like they're all extra but does the droid have a default personality? Like if you don't buy a chip will your droid still interact with other droids and things in the land?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I think it's interesting that they are selling Kowakian Monkey-Lizards in GE as cute shoulder pets, but in the trailer for the Mandalorian you see them being roasted as food.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I think it's interesting that they are selling Kowakian Monkey-Lizards in GE as cute shoulder pets, but in the trailer for the Mandalorian you see them being roasted as food.

View attachment 378854

There's precedent.

I'm more concerned that they were portrayed as somewhat sentient (understanding speech and laughing in derision) and being roasted.

Would we eat pork if pigs could laugh?

Well, maybe. If they they laughed all the time for no good reason.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom