The Mandalorian

Status
Not open for further replies.

bclane

Just got done watching it. I loved everything except for the music. That can definitely be improved imo but everything else was great. Can’t wait for the next one!

mariedarling

Watched it last night! Thought the show was really well done! I enjoyed it and liked the ending as well!

I thought it would be cool if they made a reference to Batuu at some point.

G00fyDad

Please do not spoil anything from the show here. Some people may not have seen the show yet. I mean, I have seen it 5 times already but there may be some weirdos out there who haven't. ;)

Wendy Pleakley

Please do not spoil anything from the show here. Some people may not have seen the show yet. I mean, I have seen it 5 times already but there may be some weirdos out there who haven't. ;)

So people aren't allowed to discuss a show, in case some idiot who hasn't seen it decides to read a thread about the show? We couldn't discuss anything under those conditions.

Also, this is already being discussed in the appropriate sub-forum for TV series...

G00fyDad

So people aren't allowed to discuss a show, in case some idiot who hasn't seen it decides to read a thread about the show? We couldn't discuss anything under those conditions.

Also, this is already being discussed in the appropriate sub-forum for TV series...

Uhhhh, learn to recognize a joke. I promise that if you do then you'll live a much happier existence. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom