deleted

brb1006

brb1006

Notice how the blog post refers to it as the Main Street Electrical Parade. It looks as though it won't be Disney's Electrical Parade for it's final run!
Could this be a sign that they will finally be putting the original "Main Street" name to the float?
693-DLC-37.jpg

brb1006

Oh I knew that, which is why I was so horrified that might be the new name. lol. Hey, with Disney you never know.
I hope when WDW get's a brand new parade they can come with a better title than "Paint The Night" or "Jingle Bell Jingle Bam". I loved the creative name for the former "Spectromagic" parade. Not that there's anything wrong with PTN but it's kind of lost it's meaning since they no longer have guests use paint brushes to make the parade more interactive (Mainly in Hong Kong where they used to have a show stop)

VJ

Obviously that is not Fantasmic's new name. The new show will be called Fantasmic 2: Bigger, Longer and Uncut
I was wondering if the new show would add a subtitle (ala Star Tours: The Adventures Continue) or just remain as Fantasmic!. The leaks for this show have been few and far between and it makes me sad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom