The Living Seas wall is DOWN!

JEDI1138

Now this is what the internet and WDWMagic were made for :lol:

Thanks for the scoop, looking forward to the media :D

This is what WDWMagic is for. I got to Nemo and Friends at lunch time today. They let a few guests in for a ride, before a problem or two. Overall the Attraction is very nice, like a good old Disney family dark ride. Yeah! The que is a very nice story of walking on the beach into the surf and then walking around under the docks before you load. the attraction presents the characters in clever sets and different media types. The EAC scene is reminescent of the old Disney Speed rooms which is great to see again and is fun, but remain seated. The area in the tank has the Characters looking like they are really in the tank and the ending has the new song from the Musical at AK. Its a very nice attraction for the new Epcot, alas just not the EPCOT Center of old. Still it's a fun Disney family attraction all will enjoy. It just needs some story transition from the ride to the rest of the pavillion.

SirGoofy

This is what WDWMagic is for. I got to Nemo and Friends at lunch time today. They let a few guests in for a ride, before a problem or two. Overall the Attraction is very nice, like a good old Disney family dark ride. Yeah! The que is a very nice story of walking on the beach into the surf and then walking around under the docks before you load. the attraction presents the characters in clever sets and different media types. The EAC scene is reminescent of the old Disney Speed rooms which is great to see again and is fun, but remain seated. The area in the tank has the Characters looking like they are really in the tank and the ending has the new song from the Musical at AK. Its a very nice attraction for the new Epcot, alas just not the EPCOT Center of old. Still it's a fun Disney family attraction all will enjoy. It just needs some story transition from the ride to the rest of the pavillion.

Thanks for the review! Were there any AAs? How bout the angler fish? What was he like?

jedimaster1227

This is making me even more giddy about going to the AP previews on Friday! I can't wait! Thanks for the update! :wave:

5mins2disney

Cool I have friends staying at my place in Disney right now, with a few days left on their trip and their 10-day park pass, so I will call and tell them to drop by the Living Seas!

JEDI1138

Thanks for the review! Were there any AAs? How bout the angler fish? What was he like?

I wish I could tell you, but it was not functioning at the time. Reason Number ONE to try to reride it. the Angler is an AA of sorts and there are others: Bruce's companion Chum with the hook in his nose and the jelly fish.

JimboJones123

I don't want to start a new topic, and I'm to lazy to search, but will this be a fastpass? Or even Turtle Talk? I just missed it. Got back Saturday. But most of our trip Turtle Talk was at 1 hr, and a 4 show wait. When this opens up, TTWC will be SWAMPED! I figure a large ammount of guests just don't know about it still, but when they are dumped into it after the Nemo Ride, they will check it out and it will be MUCH WORSE!

metscool

I wonder if these "gulls" will be talking to the gests as they go into the ride. That would be nice to see that. Like Tuttle Talk but outside the ride.

donald23

I think I'm starting to like the Living Seas now...lol. All these years and I never really enjoyed it, but these cute little seagulls chnaged all that. =)

IcicleM

The Seagulls will quickly move their heads back and forth and such, and say "Mine" at intermittent times, and they will be loud enough so you can hear them, but you will only be passing them, so they won't be loud enough so they will get annoying.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom