The Lillie Belle is home

wogwog

Original Poster
After a multi year refurbishment the Lillie Belle returned to WDW. I was driving on Center Drive past the train round house today. She was on a flatbed truck in front of the round house. No pictures as I was driving alone and there is no where near there to park. She is beautiful. Like any attraction I am sure it will be several days of testing and crew training before she returns to guest service.

asianway

After a multi year refurbishment the Lillie Belle returned to WDW. I was driving on Center Drive past the train round house today. She was on a flatbed truck in front of the round house. No pictures as I was driving alone and there is no where near there to park. She is beautiful. Like any attraction I am sure it will be several days of testing and crew training before she returns to guest service.
Thought it would never happen. Great news

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon

Fantastic news!, I guess Disney and Strasburg worked out their differences.

Disone

Where is the love button when you need it??? I totally thought she was gone forever.

WDW1974

Great news! I truly thought we'd never see the day ...

ABQ

Cannot credit a source as I do not know who it was.

13823569_319718308364345_2056905914_n.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom