• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

The Lillie Belle is home

wogwog

Original Poster
After a multi year refurbishment the Lillie Belle returned to WDW. I was driving on Center Drive past the train round house today. She was on a flatbed truck in front of the round house. No pictures as I was driving alone and there is no where near there to park. She is beautiful. Like any attraction I am sure it will be several days of testing and crew training before she returns to guest service.

asianway

After a multi year refurbishment the Lillie Belle returned to WDW. I was driving on Center Drive past the train round house today. She was on a flatbed truck in front of the round house. No pictures as I was driving alone and there is no where near there to park. She is beautiful. Like any attraction I am sure it will be several days of testing and crew training before she returns to guest service.
Thought it would never happen. Great news

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Fantastic news!, I guess Disney and Strasburg worked out their differences.

Disone

Where is the love button when you need it??? I totally thought she was gone forever.

WDW1974

Great news! I truly thought we'd never see the day ...

Top Bottom