The latest resting place of past Disney Treasures

jedimaster1227

Original Poster
I visited MouseSurplus only a week ago and I was amazed to find that they now own many pieces of WDW history!
(The links had to be removed, please PM me if you still want the links)
A seacab car
The old lift-and-sniff boxes from the queue of Food Rocks
An old Monorail Car!!!
An old Space Mountain Car
An old Rocket Jets car (Before the Astro Orbiters were the Astro Orbiters)
And an old Snow White's Scary Adventure's Car

Also, alot of other archived items are featured on this photo collection! I hope you enjoy those! (Oh and for those of you wondering if I had permission to link these pages, I do, because I am the webmaster of this photo site. :D )

Enjoy!

jedimaster1227

Original Poster
trr313 said:
Thanks it's neat to see the pics!

Glad you liked them! I was in amazement at all of the things that they had! They have signs from the parks, old park maps, special event posters and old ride and queue pieces. Another one that I really liked that they had was the old MET Body Wars sign. The monorail is actually parked on a trailer in the side lot that is owned by MouseSurplus. Unfortunately, it isn't for sale, but if it was, it would cost a large sum of money.

My friends and I tend to go by a saying when it comes to buying things:
"If you have to ask the price, you can't afford it."

spectro0294

jedimaster1227 said:
Glad you liked them! I was in amazement at all of the things that they had! They have signs from the parks, old park maps, special event posters and old ride and queue pieces. Another one that I really liked that they had was the old MET Body Wars sign. The monorail is actually parked on a trailer in the side lot that is owned by MouseSurplus. Unfortunately, it isn't for sale, but if it was, it would cost a large sum of money.

My friends and I tend to go by a saying when it comes to buying things:
"If you have to ask the price, you can't afford it."

I live by that same saying.

Badger Brent

Mkt was there and posted the same things March 4th of this year. Just thought I'd let you know. Cool place to visit it seems...:wave:

jedimaster1227

Original Poster
Badger Brent said:
Mkt was there and posted the same things March 4th of this year. Just thought I'd let you know. Cool place to visit it seems...:wave:

I thought it was very cool to see, but it doesn't have much of a return factor unless you can afford the items they sell. I know I can't so I really only go to browse. Maybe in a few years I can buy a lift and sniff box from them...

TimeTrip

DisneyFreak529 said:
Didn't some one buy an old Monorail car once & put in in there back yard.?

Yep.. i think that Disney auctioned it off and someone won it (in alabama?), then in turn it got resold to mouse surplus.

brkgnews

The monorail wound up in Fayette County GA (south of Atlanta), then went back to Mouse Surplus. They tried to sell it on eBay prior to that, but no one met the reserve.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom