The Last Attraction You Went On

TakeMeThere81

Original Poster
Here's a fun question...

What was the last attraction you went on on your last day of your last vacation?

Mine interestingly enough was:

Hall of Presidents

mitchk

I like this :wave: ...... let's see ..... most of the time it's either Splash Mountain (Splash was closed on my last visit), or something in AK, like ITTBAB, or KS. The last ride I went on (in Jan 10') was ITTBAB. We always stay at the All Star resorts, so AK is the park that we almost always end up at on the last day. I miss the World soo much :cry:

skimbob

POTC was the last ride I went on March 5th. I almost didn't wait the 40 minutes since I had to get back to the resort to catch the bus. I am glad I waited because I had some time to kill when I got back to the resort.

EvilQueen-T

thunder mountain. one of the cm's that we'd talked to several times even hopped on and rode with us. we got to ride 3 or 4 times in a row without getting off (no one was in line to get on) and were the last ride of the night...you know the point where they nicely say this is work for us get out we want to go home :eek:.

WDW John

RnRC

We were at DHS running through Rock'n'Roller Coaster as any times as we could. We figured we were getting close to our DME pickup time so walked back to the Beach Club, walked straight through the lobby and outside to ask Bell Services to grab our bags. We only traveled with carry-ons so about 2 minutes later Bell Services was back and less than 1 minute after that our bus pulled up!

Good timing, us!

Chevross

Tower of Terror. That wasn't the planned final ride though. Originally I was going to get in the Single riders line at Rock 'N Rollercoaster, but it was roped off and the regular line had a two hour wait. :eek:

ght

Last ride at MK for me was Buzz, had to get one more in for my son before the park closed.

The last ride at any Disney park for me was Pirates at DL, right after the last Fantasmic show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom