The Jungle Book at Disney's Animal Kingdom

Brer Panther

Original Poster
Forgive me if there's already a thread like this...
If the upcoming Jungle Book remake is a success, what do you think the odds are of Disney's Animal Kingdom getting an attraction based on the original?

Cmdr_Crimson

Slim to Nill...

Seeing the trailer and finally hearing Bill Murray voicing Baloo..He sounded as uninterested as when he voiced Garfield...
shot1205_5044.jpg

Last edited:

FigmentPigments

I don't know about this. While I'm a fan of adding new attractions, I would be afraid the attraction (what ever it would be) would not be well done enough for Animal Kingdom. I think a boat ride would be the safest bet to add an attraction but still maintain Animal Kingdom's integrity. We'll see though.

JIMINYCR

Jungle Book just doesnt bring in the excitement as SW does so it will never be big enough for Disney to give it a starring place in the world. No chance it will get anything more than some merchandise in the shops or possible appearances in a parade.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Eh, I'd welcome some sort of boat ride based off the Jungle Book at DAK. The park needs more family things.

Then drag yourself onto Rafikis kiddie Gulag express, Suffer through Dinoland, and bask in the Nemo and Lion King shows.

You cant possibly be serious.. Animals are not toys... some of them would rather eat your precious bundle of joy.

captainmoch

Then drag yourself onto Rafikis kiddie Gulag express, Suffer through Dinoland, and bask in the Nemo and Lion King shows.

You cant possibly be serious.. Animals are not toys... some of them would rather eat your precious bundle of joy.
...what????? I don't even understand what you mean.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom