~~~The Jack Sparrow Show~~~

MikolMouse

Original Poster
The Jack Sparrow show right next to the Pirates ride was great. First time i've seen this. Very well done. Even my 12 year old got involved.

Acting was very well done as well as crowd involvement.

Did the Hall of presidents ever be just a row of heads? I could have swore it was.

dolbyman

Did the Hall of presidents ever be just a row of heads? I could have swore it was.

afaik it was "great moments with mr. lincoln" before..... your thought sounds like futurama to me :rolleyes: :lol:

Blackie Pueblo

Just saw this show myself. The guy playing Jack had the character down to a tee. And the way they interact with the children is phenominal. Very funny for all to see. His side kick was rather hilarious as well.

When we saw it there was this very attractive girl, had to be about 17 was there and the side kick grabbed her and pulled her to Jack telling him " I forgot to get you something for your birthday." The rest of the show Jack kept going back to her and flirting with her until the sidekick reminded him about the show. Hilarious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New blood for the entertainment industry http://www.newlineagefilms.com

ears2you

Just saw this show myself. The guy playing Jack had the character down to a tee. And the way they interact with the children is phenominal. Very funny for all to see. His side kick was rather hilarious as well.

When we saw it there was this very attractive girl, had to be about 17 was there and the side kick grabbed her and pulled her to Jack telling him " I forgot to get you something for your birthday." The rest of the show Jack kept going back to her and flirting with her until the sidekick reminded him about the show. Hilarious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New blood for the entertainment industry http://www.newlineagefilms.com

when was that? because that happened to me in August!

luna99

He could flirt with me anyday.. :goodnevil :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom