The incredible shrinking Disney experience

POLY LOVER

Original Poster
Point to something that was special then a part was eliminated to make it just average. I went to EPCOT last night stopped in Mexico's quick service to get my favorite chicken tacos, the price went up to 12.50 and they no longer give you tortilla chips on the side. I asked for the chips they wanted an extra 5.00 for them? In the past I didn't mind the price because it was a huge portion. Oh well.

Last edited:

Duckberg

Point to something that was special then a part was eliminated to make it just average. I went to EPCOT last night stopped in Mexico's quick service to get my favorite chicken tacos, the price went up to 12.50 and they no longer give you tortilla chips on the side. I asked for the chips they wanted an extra 5.00 for them? In the past I didn't mind the price because it was a huge portion. Oh well.

How was the size and taste of the tacos from prior experience? Was the tortilla chips portion still huge? just checking with the $17.50 total :cool:

THEMEPARKPIONEER

A place that capitalists on food and boos and beer they should really make it a food, boos and beer wonderland and make the prices live up to that we would expect. Now it's take a walk, see some rides and shows just like any other Disney show then have an expensive dinner. To me if I didn't know a thing about Disney world I would be thinking access to all the food I want and keeping it maybe at the most under $30 for the day. I can have more fun just minutes away from home in that case.

21stamps

A place that capitalists on food and boos and beer they should really make it a food, boos and beer wonderland and make the prices live up to that we would expect. Now it's take a walk, see some rides and shows just like any other Disney show then have an expensive dinner. To me if I didn't know a thing about Disney world I would be thinking access to all the food I want and keeping it maybe at the most under $30 for the day. I can have more fun just minutes away from home in that case.

I have an amusement park minutes away from my home.. $30 doesn’t get me far on food and drinks, definitely not a full day.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

I have an amusement park minutes away from my home.. $30 doesn’t get me far on food and drinks, definitely not a full day.
Yeah but when you go to Epcot that's like paying for a ticket book for rides with today's addition prices lol, Epcot is not a lunch and dinner park, it's suposed to be a have food in your hand at all times park lol

21stamps

Heck, $30 won't even get you a pizza.

Probably not.. I’ve never paid attention to the entire pie price.. but I do know that 1 plate- 2 small slices and 2 small breadsticks is $14.99.. so I’m assuming that a whole pizza would be at least double that price!

NickMaio

It's those little things that those darn bean counters just don't get. - All the little things used to add up to one heck of a guest experience.
We felt that Disney used to value and appreciate our hard earned dollars. Not so much - - - "You don't like it.....you know where the turnstyle is !!!" This should be painted on the arch as you enter MK :mad:

21stamps

Yeah but when you go to Epcot that's like paying for a ticket book for rides with today's addition prices lol, Epcot is not a lunch and dinner park, it's suposed to be a have food in your hand at all times park lol

The lines for the food bother me more than the prices.lol. If only people would stick to the booths of food that I’m not interested in!! ;)

POLY LOVER

Original Poster
The tacos were good , I skipped the chips at that price.
The lines for the food bother me more than the prices.lol. If only people would stick to the booths of food that I’m not interested in!! ;)

What's with the lines to get your food lately. I use to appreciate how quick you got your food. The last quick service I was at seemed to have plenty of people in the back but it was slow for some reason coming out.

Mathew h

Curious, when I check the menu online it states that the tacos are 12.95, but doesn't even offer chips as a side, and yet the photo they use clearly shows tacos with chips. If this is indeed the case that they are charging for them, they certainly should put that on the menu, or modify the photo.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Actually the whole pie is the better deal. The single slice meal is a complete rip off. We split a whole pie with some teenager and it came out cheaper and we got more pizza than for the single meal.
I don't have That issue, I'm from New York so I don't have any desire to get pizza in Disney and if I do get pizza the resort I stay at already has good pizza. Here where I live I can get 2 ginormous slices for unde 5 bucks, That included a drink and the pizza dough is made the day of.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom