The Imagineering Break Room

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
And my first real steps towards becoming an actual imagineer starts now...
jOpeM7K.jpg

Flippin'Flounder

Oh my #%^$ing Goodness! It was soooo good. Honestly the best film I have ever seen in a theater:happy:. Also I could relate with the piano and jazz because ya know, and jazz being disliked as people generally (from school at least) think it's retarded to listen to older music & film scores.
Bittersweet film at it's zenith!

BTW it's not every day that you can see an epic film with your foot up. :p
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
You should meet my cousin, this is a direct quote from him :

"Old movies are trash", I went on to talk about other sings like music and games.
"Everything that's old is trash". I asked if he has actually ever listened or seen anything prior to 2002(his birth year).
"Don't need to, I already know it's going to be trash. The only good music is from now". How I internally felt : :mad:

He also lives under a rock, but that's neither here nor there. I posted a snap of the new Beauty and the Beast, and he knew nothing about it. I talked to him about the new Spider-Man movie, he knew nothing about it. Mentioned there was a new Star Wars movie this year, he replied that no one watches them... It's rather frustrating to carry a conversation with him about pop culture besides Youtube and sports...

On a non frustrating note....... PUPPIES! :joyfull:
adorable-cute-funny-dog-puppy-animated-gif-47.gif

adorable-cute-funny-dog-puppy-animated-gif-37.gif

6a00d8341bfd0953ef0148c793026c970c-pi
I'm sorry I keep looking at this post. PUPPIES OMG.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom