The Imagineering Break Room

Suchomimus

Du62bQrV4AAZyvG

Disney Dad 3000

Well, now that I recently got a new laptop, I took the plunge and got planet coaster that I've wanted for a bit. Holy crap it's intimidating. Just trying to figure out controls alone is driving me nuts. Been binge watching old PC episodes from Channel5 for the last few days.

Voxel

President of Progress City
Well, now that I recently got a new laptop, I took the plunge and got planet coaster that I've wanted for a bit. Holy crap it's intimidating. Just trying to figure out controls alone is driving me nuts. Been binge watching old PC episodes from Channel5 for the last few days.
But it's soo much fun!! I love detail building and I'm gald it allows for it

Disney Dad 3000

But it's soo much fun!! I love detail building and I'm gald it allows for it

Oh no doubt. I've got all these crazy ideas running through my head now after digging into it so far. Mainly just putzing until I get a feel for moving around and what you can/can't do (like seeing if I can get a monorail underwater). Hadn't planned on doing my side park project in it, but now that I have it imay have to consider. Will have to find you on steam.

Couldn't believe what I was looking at while I was watching this yesterday

Epcot_Imagineer

Just coming down here into the depths of Imagineering to say I appreciate you all, lets stay here where the fighting up above can't reach us. 😂

EDIT: This was in reference to a huge debacle up in the General Discussion forums that ended in someone getting permanently wiped off the site, in case any of you missed it

Last edited:

Voxel

President of Progress City
Just coming down here into the depths of Imagineering to say I appreciate you all, lets stay here where the fighting up above can't reach us. 😂

EDIT: This was in reference to a huge debacle up in the General Discussion forums that ended in someone getting permanently wiped off the site, in case any of you missed it
This happens from time to time.. I'm curious to know who it was this time around.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom