The Imaginarium - Competition Thread [Complete]

tcool123

Original Poster
Immunity Challenge 1: Streetmoshpere

View attachment 585147

During the main challenge your teams were asked to create a whole new parade, but there's more to entertainment than a huge spectacular like that. For this immunity challenge, if you chose to do so, is to pitch a Streetmoshpere concept for any theme park of your choosing. This immunity challenge is completely optional, and if you choose to submit something it must be done in a private message set up with @tcool123 . Some of you already have a PM, but if you do not please feel free to start one with me as my computer is on the fritz. Due to this reviews may be delayed but should be out before I go to work tomorrow!

The immunity challenge is due on Friday, September 10th at 10 PM EST. Please use one to two sentences, and you may use an optional supplementary image.

Last edited:

Chaos Cat

Immunity Challenge 1: Streetmoshpere

View attachment 585147

During the main challenge your teams were asked to create a whole new parade, but there's more to entertainment than a huge spectacular like that. For this immunity challenge, if you chose to do so, is to pitch a Streetmoshpere concept for any theme park of your choosing. This immunity challenge is completely optional, and if you choose to submit something it must be done in a private message set up with @tcool123 . Some of you already have a PM, but if you do not please feel free to start one with me as my computer is on the fritz. Due to this reviews may be delayed but should be out before I go to work tomorrow!

The immunity challenge is due on Friday, September 10th at 10 PM EST.
Is seasonal Streetmoshere okay?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom