Gryffindor – 230
Hufflepuff – 250

Ravenclaw – 140

Slytherin - 0

Duel Results

Hufflepuff @RMichael21 vs Ravenclaw @David2319

75 Points are awarded to….

@RMichael21 for Hufflepuff!

(50 Points given to @David2319 for participation)

Gryffindor @disneydf vs Ravenclaw @Poe Dameron

50 Points are awarded to….

@Poe Dameron for Ravenclaw!

(50 Points given as @disneydf did not post)

Slytherin @JokersWild vs Ravenclaw @tcool123

@tcool for Ravenclaw!

(50 Points given for this duel plus 25 Prefect Points are given to @tcool for going over the moon for this project.)

Slytherin @IAmNotAHufflepuff vs Hufflepuff @Flippin'Flounder

50 Points are awarded to….

@Flippin’Flounder for Hufflepuff!

(50 Points given as @IAmNotAHufflepuff did not post)

Gryffindor @spacemt354 vs Hufflepuff @IDInstitute

@spacemt354 for Gryffindor!

(50 Points given to @IDInstitute for participation)

Main Challenge Results

1. Gryffindor

2. Hufflepuff

3. Ravenclaw

Slytherin – Did not submit.

Total House Points Awarded for Year Seven
tumblr_static_f1p9zwvsy6o8w0wg80g4cc0so.png

Gryffindor – 525

Hufflepuff – 620

Ravenclaw – 485

Slytherin – 0

Overall Rankings For House Points and the Winner for the House Cup is....
latest

Gryffindor – 1648

Hufflepuff – 1764

Ravenclaw – 1,551

Slytherin – 999

The Winning House of the House Cup is…..The Hufflepuff House!

anigif_enhanced-19173-1427559102-4.gif

Go Party Badgers!
giphy.gif

A Final Thanks to all for participating in The House Cup Competition! It wouldn't have been as great as it was without each and every you!

This comp was a blast... I can't wait for next season. :D

Although it is weird that we have 999 points... Is there room for one more? :hilarious:;)

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
This comp was a blast... I can't wait for next season. :D

Although it is weird that we have 999 points... Is there room for one more? :hilarious:;)
Thank you! Haha just like the Haunted Mansion...you'll always have 999...your common room is in the dungeon after all:p:D

Such an absolutely amazing season. Any hint to when season 2? I'd love to return in either a professorial (judge) role or competing again.
Awesome glad you liked it! :) I am typing up the survey now with some hints and ideas for a future season and if you have any suggestions there will be a spot to write them!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Alrighty! Here's The House Cup Thoughts and Feedback Survey

Your feedback will be anonymous, though if you'd like to write your name you're more than welcome to!

Reading the feedback will give us a better idea of how to cater a 2nd season to what you like and things to improve on! :geek:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YC397JV

Thank you once again and have a Happy 4th of July Weekend! :)

brb1006

I just found the perfect visual for what the shop at the Woodland area at Animal Kingdom would look like. (Found this from a website called "BunniesByTheBay")
bunny-den.png

The indoor meet and greet area and play area featuring Thumper,Miss Bunny and his sisters would look like this from the outside.
apprentices%20den.jpg

Daveeeeed

disneyforever101396

Although I know the competition is over, I like to participate in this just like i would have if i signed up. First up my submission for the first mini challenge.
I will replace the ride vehicles from Autopia and add the characters from Cars including Lightening McQueen and Cruz. They will provide ride safety instructions and some witty jokes. With a realistic type of technology, they can also interact with the rider. I think because Cars is the most profitable Pixar franchise, this will be a major draw from Cars Land. And much more smoother than Radiator Springs Racers.

disneyforever101396

Although I know the competition is over, I like to participate in this just like i would have if i signed up. First up my submission for the first mini challenge.
I will replace the ride vehicles from Autopia and add the characters from Cars including Lightening McQueen and Cruz. They will provide ride safety instructions and some witty jokes. With a realistic type of technology, they can also interact with the rider. I think because Cars is the most profitable Pixar franchise, this will

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I will replace the ride vehicles from Autopia and add the characters from Cars including Lightening McQueen and Cruz. They will provide ride safety instructions and some witty jokes. With a realistic type of technology, they can also interact with the rider. I think because Cars is the most profitable Pixar franchise, this will
A blast from the past haha

Feel free to! Lots of fun memories here. Maybe we can even get @MonorailRed back to review the new submissions:D

disneyforever101396

For my Que-Ditch challenge, I would go with Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin.
Buzz would like to test your skill to see if your ready to take on Zurg. By playing arcade like games, you can see if your ready to help Buzz defend the galaxy. Also, the AA Buzz is now interactive so you can talk to Buzz. He can ask you questions and make comments. This will help make waiting easier.

disneyforever101396

And now I proudly present....
New Fantasyland: Phase 3

By adding 3 new subareas, 5 new attractions, and few new restraunts and shops, The New Fantasyland will look as good as ever.

Pooh's Hunny Hunt

The Tokyo Disneyland trackless dark ride has finally made it's way to America. And it'll have 4d effects. It'll replace The Many Adevntures of Winnie The Pooh which is in need of a upgrade anyway.

Exterior

The exterior will be given a more updated feel. Much like it's Tokyo counterpart, but will feel like we're stepping into a story book.

Queue

The queue will feel like we've stepped into Christopher Robbin's bedroom. With stuffed animals and toys strewn all around. The Queue will also feature HD video screen displaying clips from various Pooh movies including the 2011 version. From there we advance to...

Pre-Show

We enter a dark room where we see Owl introduce himself to us. He explains that he would like to take you on a tour of The Hundred Acre Woods to find Winnie The Pooh and help him in his search of hunny. He then shows our ride vehicles and our special 'Hunny Glasses', which are yellow 3D glasses. After making some jokes, we are then proceded to our Ride Vehicles.

Ride Vehicles

As you suspected and waited for, The ride vehciles will be Trackless Hunny Potts. They will be the first in Walt Disney World.

Ride

Scene 1

We then move into the Hundred Acre Wood where Owl tells us to put on our Hunny Glasses. We are then bathed in yellow and smell hunny which means we are transported inside a Hunny Tree where we see Pooh in his endless search for hunny. When then see Pohh get chased off by bees and they come swarming at us and we hear them thanks to 3D sound.

Scene 2

We then get blasted in the face with air as it is a 'Blustery Day'. We see the characters fight this windy day. Our Hunny Pott then moves around with the wind as we get blown into the next scene.

Scene 3

We then get taken to a not windy part of The Hundred Acre Woods. All of the sudden, we see Tigger bounce out of the screen. He invites us to bounce with him. Our Hunny Potts bounce along with his song. We then move to the next scene.

Scene 4

We are treated to various of wild and crazy effects in the "Hellfufmps and Woozles' sequence. Everything from mirror effects to a disco ball,the dream is real as Pooh tries to get his hunny back and we try not to lose our minds.

Scene 5

We feel mist and a little water as we walk into a rainy day in the woods. We 'Float' our Hunny Potts down as Tigger, Rabbit, Eyeore and the others try to save Piglet. We might get squirted with water occasionally.

Finale

We are then treated to a celebration of sorts after Pooh helped save Piglet and is treated to Hunny. Owl tells us goodbye and to watch our steps as we exit our Hunny Potts.

Gift Shop- Pooh Corner

We are then greeted by the smell of hunny as we enter this Pooh themed shop with pooh merchandise abound.

Coming Soon, my version of Alice in Wonderland, a Mary Poppins ride, and a updated version of Mickey's Philharmagic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom