Trip Report The Holiday Humdinger *COMPLETED*

I can't believe the Summer of @Tuvalu is over! Is there going to be a holiday humdinger trip report?!!

I couldn’t disappoint a very expectant mama-to-be, now could I? Especially one who was kind enough to provide the title for this trip report!

So here you go, @krisri18......and anyone else who’d like to follow along on yet another Tuvalu WDW adventure, HOLIDAY STYLE.

I plan on posting live updates and will write an expanded report (“Part Tu” @Tony the Tigger 😊) once I return home. After all, what else will I have to do in December? 😉😂

Who: Tuvalu and Woody

56D313FD-2A11-4060-AB49-F55EC4FE0F82.jpeg

When: November 27 - December 3, 2018
Where: I shouldn’t even have to tell you. My 🎄go-to.

So be on the lookout for us, @DisneyShe, @slipperalwaysfits @mcstensrud. We’ve packed our sweaters and jeans for the chilly weekdays (highs only near 60, lows in the 40s ~ WTH??) and our shorts and tees for the unseasonably warm weekend (highs in the 80s). Yeah, that 30 degree temperature swing isn’t going to help the colds Woody and I are starting with.....

But we’re going to DISNEY WORLD!!!!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
The snow and ice up here in Pittsburgh is no joke right now 👎🏻 And I’ll take your 32 degrees....we’re at 28 but feels like 18!! Brrrrrr!!
All joking aside, that’s awful! I’ll try not to complain about the cold anymore. 🤞

Almost there!! Have fun! I’ll be following along.
Your trip’s getting close now too!

I'm glad I decided to sit down and read your report right now. Julia is flying home from Atlanta today and after reading your report, I checked the airline and sure enough, she is already on a 30 minute delay.
Bummer! What was Julia doing in our fair city?

@amjt660 Stop picking on @Tuvalu about the weather!

At least it won’t be as cold as it was at the beginning of the year... I would have had warmer temperatures had I stayed in Switzerland than I had at WDW!
Thanks for getting my back, @Swissmiss. That Max can sure be a bully! 😉😂

Yay! Holiday TRs are the best-can’t wait to see all the beautiful decorations at the parks and resorts!
I’ll do my best with pics!

I am so very happy right now!!!!!!!! You have to put a pretty picture up for my birthday on Sat since you are down there please!😊ps hope the colds stay away!
Will do! (And Zicam is our friend right now.)

riverside

We’re supposed to be in the air now. However our plane was coming from Pittsburgh and needed to be de-iced, which is causing our delay.
I had a 10 minute delay this morning getting to work--I had to fight to get my car doors open b/c of the ice on them!!
The snow and ice up here in Pittsburgh is no joke right now 👎🏻 And I’ll take your 32 degrees....we’re at 28 but feels like 18!! Brrrrrr!!
I agree totally--it's pretty darn cold here today!! And I'm getting ready to head out for my afternoon walk:cold:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom