Trip Report The Holiday Humdinger *COMPLETED*

I can't believe the Summer of @Tuvalu is over! Is there going to be a holiday humdinger trip report?!!

I couldn’t disappoint a very expectant mama-to-be, now could I? Especially one who was kind enough to provide the title for this trip report!

So here you go, @krisri18......and anyone else who’d like to follow along on yet another Tuvalu WDW adventure, HOLIDAY STYLE.

I plan on posting live updates and will write an expanded report (“Part Tu” @Tony the Tigger 😊) once I return home. After all, what else will I have to do in December? 😉😂

Who: Tuvalu and Woody

56D313FD-2A11-4060-AB49-F55EC4FE0F82.jpeg

When: November 27 - December 3, 2018
Where: I shouldn’t even have to tell you. My 🎄go-to.

So be on the lookout for us, @DisneyShe, @slipperalwaysfits @mcstensrud. We’ve packed our sweaters and jeans for the chilly weekdays (highs only near 60, lows in the 40s ~ WTH??) and our shorts and tees for the unseasonably warm weekend (highs in the 80s). Yeah, that 30 degree temperature swing isn’t going to help the colds Woody and I are starting with.....

But we’re going to DISNEY WORLD!!!!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
RANT TIME......

We’re supposed to be in the air now. However our plane was coming from Pittsburgh and needed to be de-iced, which is causing our delay.

Funny thing ~ as we approached the exit for the ATL airport I almost said to Woody, “Just keep driving, let’s skip flying.”

I just now told this to Woody. His response? “I had the same thought!”

We should have listened to our guts....cause at this rate, we would have gotten to WDW faster if we’d stayed in the car.

amjt660

Premium Member
You’ll have to do the Celsius conversion.
Bottom line ~ it’s freezing
OK - time to bring on the snark!!

Your car temperature sensor is reading 32F and you cannot convert to Celsius????
And then in the next sentence you say it is "freezing"?????

Are you kidding me? - or just being snarky yourself???

Max

(note : 32F = 0 Celsius= freezing temperature of water - is also 273.15 Kelvin but I will stop here....)

dizfan917

Happy Holidays!!

We arrive Saturday afternoon (Dad & I - no Kevin this time...). I know I owe you a drink. :geek: Is Tamboo back open again? I don't even know. I'm sure hoping that temps climb back up by the weekend (it's cold enough in WI...).

Have FUN! Enjoy all that cheer!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
OK - time to bring on the snark!!

Your car temperature sensor is reading 32F and you cannot convert to Celsius????
And then in the next sentence you say it is "freezing"?????

Are you kidding me? - or just being snarky yourself???

Max

(note : 32F = 0 Celsius= freezing temperature of water - is also 273.15 Kelvin but I will stop here....)
Everyone needs a straight man.
You’re welcome.

Have a great time!
Thanks, Coach!

Happy Holidays!!

We arrive Saturday afternoon (Dad & I - no Kevin this time...). I know I owe you a drink. :geek: Is Tamboo back open again? I don't even know. I'm sure hoping that temps climb back up by the weekend (it's cold enough in WI...).

Have FUN! Enjoy all that cheer!
I believe Tambu is open! PM me and let’s see if we can arrange something.

It’s supposed to be hot this weekend....you’re in luck! Safe travels!

MegRuss626

RANT TIME......

We’re supposed to be in the air now. However our plane was coming from Pittsburgh and needed to be de-iced, which is causing our delay.

Funny thing ~ as we approached the exit for the ATL airport I almost said to Woody, “Just keep driving, let’s skip flying.”

I just now told this to Woody. His response? “I had the same thought!”

We should have listened to our guts....cause at this rate, we would have gotten to WDW faster if we’d stayed in the car.

The snow and ice up here in Pittsburgh is no joke right now 👎🏻 And I’ll take your 32 degrees....we’re at 28 but feels like 18!! Brrrrrr!!

93boomer

Premium Member
I couldn’t disappoint a very expectant mama-to-be, now could I? Especially one who was kind enough to provide the title for this trip report!

So here you go, @krisri18......and anyone else who’d like to follow along on yet another Tuvalu WDW adventure, HOLIDAY STYLE.

I plan on posting live updates and will write an expanded report (“Part Tu” @Tony the Tigger 😊) once I return home. After all, what else will I have to do in December? 😉😂

Who: Tuvalu and Woody

View attachment 328535

When: November 27 - December 3, 2018
Where: I shouldn’t even have to tell you. My 🎄go-to.

So be on the lookout for us, @DisneyShe, @slipperalwaysfits @mcstensrud. We’ve packed our sweaters and jeans for the chilly weekdays (highs only near 60, lows in the 40s ~ WTH??) and our shorts and tees for the unseasonably warm weekend (highs in the 80s). Yeah, that 30 degree temperature swing isn’t going to help the colds Woody and I are starting with.....

But we’re going to DISNEY WORLD!!!!
I am so very happy right now!!!!!!!! You have to put a pretty picture up for my birthday on Sat since you are down there please!😊ps hope the colds stay away!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom