The Haunted Mansion Needs to Stay

Figments Friend

Haunted Mansion Holiday is fun, but for me it's far too much 'Xmas' and not enough 'Halloween'.
Also felt it would begin too early because of that despite the IP relating to both seasons.

I despise being reminded of Xmas in freakin' September.
Really grinds my gears...the whole 'rushing the Holidays' thing retail loves to do a week earlier each year.
So as much as I can appreciate the temporary alternative version of the Attraction, there are some elements I'm not overly keen on.

-

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
I'll be the first to tell you I hate this cheap, advertisement GARBAGE they're doing at DCA - but HMH holds a very special place in my heart. I wont convince you to love it like I do, but count me down as a vote for keeping HMH alive.

Animaniac93-98

Do they always play that Phantom Manor music box music in the HM queue now?

In DLP it makes sense because there is an actual music box there, and the sound only comes from that corner. It's creepy and effective.

Blaring it from loudspeakers over the whole queue and FP machines is kind of obnoxious.

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
Do they always play that Phantom Manor music box music in the HM queue now?

In DLP it makes sense because there is an actual music box there, and the sound only comes from that corner. It's creepy and effective.

Blaring it from loudspeakers over the whole queue and FP machines is kind of obnoxious.

The music box plays in the FP distribution year round, but not in the queue. For HMH it serves as a background tune for the entire queue. Not loud enough to be "obnoxious", but you can hear it if you listen for it.

George Lucas on a Bench

Original Poster
i was sad but this video cheered me up because i love you and your videos and your humor. i share your videos with my friends because i love your videos so much but my friends don't really "get" why it's funny. i think it's their loss.

please keep making videos!!!

I have an extremely niche audience like Ed Wood. I wouldn't have it any other way. Somebody told me they teared up a little watching this video of me in the Fastpass section of HM after all this time. I don't get it. But some of you seem to enjoy watching me bumble around this place and blather on. The content of this video is literally no different than the other ones.

Curious Constance

I have an extremely niche audience like Ed Wood. I wouldn't have it any other way. Somebody told me they teared up a little watching this video of me in the Fastpass section of HM after all this time. I don't get it. But some of you seem to enjoy watching me bumble around this place and blather on. The content of this video is literally no different than the other ones.
I'm a fan

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom