The Haunted Mansion Needs the Adventure to be Continued

Sharon&Susan

Original Poster
There’s a massive problem with the Haunted Mansion: It’s becomes boring, just look at all the APs who talk over the Ghost Host. Disney can easily fix this, the same way they fixed Star Tours by making everything different every time. Due to this they’d have to remove all physical props and replace them with screens. Screens are superior to physical props anyway. There’ll be meta Disney jokes all over the new experience. Jack Skellington will be the master of the House. And they should add PLQ and the screen Hitchiking Ghosts to make the fans happy. Tell me your honest opinion as long as it’s not negative, no negativity allowed in this thread!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
bait.gif

180º

People say The Haunted Mansion needs to go. They say Haunted Mansion needs to stay. They say The Haunted Mansion needs the adventures to continue. But I say

The Haunted Mansion Needs To Do Me This Honor. It Must Promise Me That It’ll Survive. That It Won't Give Up, No Matter What Happens, No Matter How Hopeless. Promise Me Now, Mansion, and Never Let Go of That Promise

Because unlike women and machinery, The Haunted Mansion and Titanic quotes DO mix. And @George Lucas on a Bench ’s new vlog had me in the mood.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom