The Haunted Mansion Death Certificate

PrincessAriel

Original Poster
Ok, we all know that in the mansion there is room for the 1000th guest. Well each time I exit the ride I will ask a CM how do I become the 1000th person and they say bring your death certificate. Has anyone ever done that? And if so what happened?

Al

Originally posted by PrincessAriel
Ok, we all know that in the mansion there is room for the 1000th guest. Well each time I exit the ride I will ask a CM how do I become the 1000th person and they say bring your death certificate. Has anyone ever done that? And if so what happened?

I didnt know there was :veryconfu please explain!!! :veryconfu

Fantasmic

Originally posted by mktiggerman
don't you have to be dead to get a death certificate?

I was gonna say the same thing :veryconfu

"There are 999 happy haunts here, but room for 1000.....
ANY VOULENTEERS ??"
:hammer:

Castle Cake Apologist

There is a website, the URL fails me for the moment, but it has a death certificate where you fill in the fields and it makes u a certificate to take to the manison. I'm planning on doing this next visit we take (In May!). When I find the URL, I'll post it.

The Mom

Premium Member
Re: Death Certificate

Originally posted by Flick
Yes, there is a website where you can obtain an "official death certificate" for use at the Haunted Mansion. I will not tell you the site where you can find it nor will I tell you the advantages you might get if you learn how to properly use it. However, make no mistake, if you are in possesion of your own death certificate, you will have powers far beyond those of foolish mortals.

"I know something you don't know...nyah,nyah,nyah, nyah,nyah!!! :p " Are we back in 3rd grade?

mightyduck

Originally posted by CrisKennedy
You're welcome! I was really bored...so I did a search on Yahoo! for the death certificate. :animwink:

LOL... Well, great work. Poor Flick's secret is ruined. Ruined! And I bet we don't get invited to his birthday party, either. ;)

BTW, I love your avatar photo--you look so happy! :)

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by DisneyExpert

Well I'm going in 51..... Dec. 28th! Look out world, here comes the expert! :animwink:

Staying for New Year's ehh? Have a great time and try to beat some of the crowds! :) :brick:

NowInc

LoL..wow..new years at the world...that brings back some really annoying memories (remember...I hate crowds)...overpopulation aside..you should have a GREAT time there..who knows..if I cant find anything worth doing outside the O-Town area..I may actually be there too...miracles can happen :) :drevil:

DisneyPhD

Originally posted by CrisKennedy
Thanks! It was taken 4 months ago. :D
Our trip (in 49 days) will be our honeymoon. :D

Congraduations. How come so long until the honeymoon? Of course that is kinda a good idea. We didn't do Disney 8 years ago on our honeymoon, there is just too much to do and honey moons are for relaxing and not leaving your Hotel room :animwink:
But if you go 5 months after the wedding, well then it is probally time to venture out into the world instead of hiding out in the bedroom :drevil:

We are going to WDW also in early December. I can't wait. It will be intresting to see all the Christmas decorations and get to see how my 8 month old responds to everything. (or then again I could spend most of my time in the hotel room waching her nap. ) :snore: Lets pray for good weather.

CrisKennedy

Originally posted by DisneyPhD

Congraduations. How come so long until the honeymoon? Of course that is kinda a good idea. We didn't do Disney 8 years ago on our honeymoon, there is just too much to do and honey moons are for relaxing and not leaving your Hotel room :animwink:
But if you go 5 months after the wedding, well then it is probally time to venture out into the world instead of hiding out in the bedroom :drevil:

We are going to WDW also in early December. I can't wait. It will be intresting to see all the Christmas decorations and get to see how my 8 month old responds to everything. (or then again I could spend most of my time in the hotel room waching her nap. ) :snore: Lets pray for good weather.

We waited on the honeymoon, because my husband had just graduated from The Citadel and started a job, and I had just started an internship. So we really couldn't get away. But this trip will be a much needed vacation after this semester...I'm taking 19 semester hours (6 classes plus a lab) and working 20 hr/wk. But it's all good...I'm graduating in May :sohappy: and I'm only taking 14 semester hours in the Spring. :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom