News The Hall of Presidents opens in August with President Joe Biden

correcaminos

Biden doesn't look terrible, but he doesn't look great. Definitely an improvement over the last 2. Still not good enough for me to get over the creepy vibe I get going there. Some day I will take my offspring so they can experience the show, but not sure when lol

Thelazer

Still doesn't look like him... and that pacing is way off... it takes way to long to acknowledge Biden, your almost left wondering what the heck is going on .

dolbyman

Still doesn't look like him... and that pacing is way off... it takes way to long to acknowledge Biden, your almost left wondering what the heck is going on .
The speech used to start right after (2005)

Then they changed that to some "filler" after all the past presidents

mf1972

personally i think they did a good job on biden, & this trump figure looks better than the previous one. otherwise, this is probably the only time you’ll see any version of trump & biden in the same room ever again.

Incomudro

personally i think they did a good job on biden, & this trump figure looks better than the previous one. otherwise, this is probably the only time you’ll see any version of trump & biden in the same room ever again.
Yes.
I was just about to say that they were much kinder with the Biden sculpt, than the Trump sculpt, but I see that they fixed Trump's head sculpt.

gerarar

Premium Member
Glad the majority of the show remained the same! I really love the parts after “so speak America” and the Great War and onwards. The music, the various presidents speeches over the years. It’s very moving imo!

The one thing we did lose is the background soundtrack during the current President’s speech. Still wish we get a full soundtrack one day..

Cmdr_Crimson

The for sure fixed Trumps face. Looks like him now. And Biden looks great, too!
Yes.
I was just about to say that they were much kinder with the Biden sculpt, than the Trump sculpt, but I see that they fixed Trump's head sculpt.
That's what I was looking at..It does appear they resculped it as it looks better..

Goofyernmost

Back in high school AP History we had to learn the presidents in order, the years they served, and their party. Was supposed to be helpful for reference clues for questions on the final exam. It was quite a memory flex, but nearly all of that has exited my brain at this point.
As it should! Someone could put it to music so we can remember it for life.

Goofyernmost

So no speech from the president? Why aren't they doing this anymore?
They just started it a few years ago, I think with Clinton. It never should have been done that way to begin with. That is what would make it political. Using the oath of office makes it neutral. I approve! It would have been better without them but the oath is not harmful and a good reminder for the public.

Figments Friend

Kinda disappointed they took out the thumbs up that president Trump gave right before the curtain came down.
Glad to see someone else noticed that little detail.
Really liked that fun little bit, as it added to his character personality.
Nice touch.

Such a movement wouldn't really 'fit' the character personality of the current President.

(This is strictly the animator in me commenting, I have NO connections to either figure or the political parties they represent.....I dislike politics )

-

ohioguy

I love the Hall of Presidents .... for the air conditioning.

I know the attraction is old hat, but Walt Disney didn't just want thrill rides in his parks. I know for many of my elders, HOP was their favorite. To each their own. I think it's a wonderful attraction and a celebration of our country. Politics has become all-consuming in this post-modern world and people need to get it out of their daily lives.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom