News The Hall of Presidents opens in August with President Joe Biden

LittleBuford

Yes but my point is about the pettiness of refusing to enjoy a show thats 99.9% inspiring and historically informative and .1% of a speech which lasts less than 1:30 minutes by an AA. If we cant tolerate that how can we ever expect tolerance of our fellow Americans and any type of healing.
Some people don’t want to be reminded of politics (or contentious political figures) while on holiday. I think that’s entirely reasonable. I don’t see how pettiness comes into it.

ppete1975

I dont know if thats the best likeness of him. They have been able to get so hyper realistic on other attractions, HOP just doesnt seem to be as realistic as the other attractions, i wonder if they just want to do it artistically like its always been done. IF not why not use 3 d scanning like the video games do.
we all know that its not just the face its also the animatronics under the skin and im sure that has an affect, but the paris wax museum looks alot better
1626807924679.png

Of course it could just be the angle and lighting and look amazing in person

Jwhee

In the past have they modified the film segments to update it with a clip of the last president? Will be interesting to see.

Ponderer

Ok! People that heckle and verbally abuse AA's, Hmmmm doesn't that tell you something about these folk's? Just saying.

I mean, it’s annoying and I don’t wanna see it in a theme park. But throughout American history - heck, human history - effigies have been something at which people vent their resentment. Statues get vandalized, whatever. I don’t think it’s acceptable, but graven images like this have been targets for the popular ire. I’m just surprised it took this long for it to keep erupting at the theme parks.

Lilofan

Ok! People that heckle and verbally abuse AA's, Hmmmm doesn't that tell you something about these folk's? Just saying.
Heckle, verbally abuse environment ?? Ever been to Epcot Food & Wine and experience it in the evening time when drinking teams ( wearing the team name T-shirts ) are drinking around the world?

Goofyernmost

Probably will be the same, but seems silly they’ll go ad infinitum with the roll call thing…
It's to bad that the whole just of the HoP is the roll call (Of all the Presidents) . Would a juggling act fit in there better? There has only been 46 in the past 245 years so that limits the growth over anyone's lifetime. It won't change much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom