News The Hall of Presidents opens in August with President Joe Biden

Parker in NYC

Really looking forward to hearing all the annoying cheers/boos for Obama again and all the new annoying cheers/boos for Trump when they do the roll call.
It’d be nice if Disney ran an announcement to hold applause and cheers for the end. Otherwise, there’s the door. Alas, I’m sure these troublemakers couldn’t even shut up in school, much less a theme park.

Magenta Panther

I love this attraction regardless of who's in office. Good thing it's integrity remains intact!

Are you making this up? I have watched the HoP a total of 3 times give or take while Trump was in office and in none of those occasions did anybody act out of line with the supposed cheers and boos that I constantly read about on here.

I never heard it with Obama either, although sometimes there was a sense of tension in the room. Really, people just need to grow the heck up. If a current President upsets you, skip the show. For my part, I'm relieved that the show is NOT going to be dumbed down and that there are NOT going to be actual hand puppets in the HoP. Although, I'd still rather that TDO just eliminated the new President speaking schtick, and just stuck with Lincoln speaking. End of controversy (to anyone with sense).

Lilofan

It’d be nice if Disney ran an announcement to hold applause and cheers for the end. Otherwise, there’s the door. Alas, I’m sure these troublemakers couldn’t even shut up in school, much less a theme park.
If HoP were ever in Epcot during Food and Wine the fireworks could really happen in the theatre after some have been drinking around the world!

dolbyman

Nope, not Patrick Stewart either!

looks a bit like Franz Beckenbauer (former German soccer player)

1626735836576.png

VelocityRaptor

I may not agree with certain presidents. But I still enjoy going to see HoP when the new president makes their appearance. I avoid watching their speeches until I can watch in person. I watch the first show then any additional shows I fall asleep during until we get a new president.

PizzaPlanet

What's the better show? Hall of Presidents of American Adventure? I think it's pretty close honestly.

Last edited:

RSoxNo1

Looks like a good sculpt of Biden based on that single photo. The update they did with Trump was very well executed, if they keep it largely the same with an updated role call and the current president speaking, I would call this a solid update.

Clamman73

I think they should skip the roll call…maybe add something with Trump to the film, the curtain rises showing all the presidents, Washington does his spiel, Biden says his thing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom