The Great WALL-E Show

DisneyForever

Original Poster
The Great WALL-E Show

The Great WALL-E Show is a show created to (sadly) replace the Carousel of Progress. It will still use the revolving carousel.

041911_rg_WallE_Chair_03.jpg

First off, the seats in the theater are re-themed to become the lazy-human seats. They're will be a cup holder and pocket for guests to drink and put packs into for more comfort.

The exterior is going to be painted into a mural depicting WALL-E and Eve's travels. The queue is still outside, and the screens overhead play clips from the movie.

Inside, the first thing you'll notice is a WALL-E logo on the stage. After the guests are seated, the cast member will give their spiel and then we're off.

Upon transition, you'll be able to hear the WALL-E soundtrack. When entering the first scene, lights will go dim.

On stage, in the center, is WALL-E. This robot is a free roaming AA. WALL-E's first word is... WALL-E! He'll start moving around the stage, and start compacting trash. After stacking 3 or so squares, look to the left as Eve makes her appearance. "WALL-E, no more trash, no more!" she says, and WALL-E spits out the last trash square and turns to Eve. Using magnets in the ground, Eve will float to WALL-E and touch him. "Eva....." WALL-E whispers. To the right, humans appear. "WALL-E!" the captain yells. Both robots turn to him and stare. "It's almost time!" the captain says to them. "For......" WALL-E says. The captain is already gone, Eve moves away, and we start to revolve into Scene 2.

The first thing you see is the captain sitting in one of those chairs. The captain is an AA like Mr. Lincoln, sitting and standing, talking about space. "Soon, we'll get to Planet A113!" He starts. Notice behind him, the boot plant in the ground, perking up. "Ah, yes, the plant has grown, and that's a good sign, too." he continues. Guests' seats turn slowly to the right, as WALL-E appears. Then, guests' seats slowly turn to the left, where Eve magnetically moves toward the captain. "Guys, I'm explaining to our friends the modern plant marvels." WALL-E backs away, but Eve stays. She picks up the plant. "A113? I'd say Eve-topia!" she says. The captain awkwardly nods and takes the plant. Eve leaves, and the captain stands. "Now, plant life is one great thing, but being able to walk is the best! We're able to go places... and explore places. It's a modern day marvel!" Before the carousel revolves, we slow down, a lot, halfway.

This is Scene 2 1/2. This scene is simply WALL-E carrying over to Scene 3.

WALL-E appears from the left side, waving. The two human friends from the movie appear, surprised to see WALL-E. "WALL-E, hey, remember me?" the lady asks. WALL-E's eyes adjust, and he nods. The man then walks forward and pats WALL-E. This scene is the shortest scene, as only one last thing here happens. In the background, city lights go on, and we start to revolve to the last thing.

Scene 4. Here it is. The longest scene here shows all the robots from the movie, turned around, watching city fireworks arise from the wall. "Wow!" WALL-E says. The captain appears, and so do the man and woman. Some of the firework shapes include; Mickey, WALL-E, Woody, fish, a plant, a cockroach, and tree. After the show, the robots and humans turn around and the last thing thy say is, "Welcome to Earth!" After that, the theater revolves to the final room, Back to Earth room.

This last room is less of a stage, and more of a video. The video is of a short WALL-E film. This is where the Carousel of Progress would end and guests would file out, but now there is a second floor, and guests have an option to leave or go to the second floor for a sweet surprise.

This upper-level room shows a model of the Axium, a WALL-E robot, an Eve robot, human clothes, and a narration by Bob Iger.

Specs

Type: Revolving Carousel Theater
Duration: 18 minute WALL-E Show, 5 minute WALL-E short, 7 minute upper-level tour (Total: 30 minute)
Number of Audio Animatronics: 18 total
Hidden Mickey's: 3
Capacity: 240 per scene

Wheelchair Accessible
Languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, French

This is an idea I've had for some time and didn't know where to show it. Please post all comments and let me know what I could add or take away :)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom