The Good Place (SPOILERS)

Princess Leia

Original Poster
Alright, due to the pace of how this show moves, I think that if you’ve only watched the first season, this thread might not be for you

And maybe not even the second season.

Alright, if you’re caught up with last night’s episode, you may be having the same question that I’m having- how long are they actually going to be alive on Earth? This show moves through plot so quickly, that 7 episodes still being Earth focused kind of baffles me.

Quinnmac000

Alright, due to the pace of how this show moves, I think that if you’ve only watched the first season, this thread might not be for you

And maybe not even the second season.

Alright, if you’re caught up with last night’s episode, you may be having the same question that I’m having- how long are they actually going to be alive on Earth? This show moves through plot so quickly, that 7 episodes still being Earth focused kind of baffles me.

From what I'm told they do go back sometime this season.

Princess Leia

Original Poster
From what I'm told they do go back sometime this season.
Michael and Janet have a bit of flexibility, since they’re not human (and have a key). I kind of think it’d be interesting if one of the four dies, but not the others- at least not for a bit.

Princess Leia

Original Poster
That would be a huge twist. Like totally unexpected but wouldn't be surprised.
Let’s be honest, ‘totally unexpected’ happens every few episodes in this show. I really feel like we’re due for one of those twists soon- especially if the show goes on break for the holidays season like last year (I don’t know if that’s the case again this year).

Princess Leia

Original Poster
I only caught the last ten minutes or so of the episode (will need to watch the whole thing later), but I’m super excited to see what the rest of the season brings!

Princess Leia

Original Poster
I cried for a solid 8 minutes during the finale on Thursday. I had a feeling something bad was going to happen, but I’m still rooting for those crazy kids to be alright.

Dznymom

I love this show! They through curve balls at us on every episode and the finale was no different. The only thing I'm worried about is that Chidi may end up with Simone after all.

Princess Leia

Original Poster
I should watch it again! Can Season 4 come any sooner!!
I am very curious to see how it unfolds. Is it a slow burn where a lot unfolds in the ‘Good Place’ (Seasons 1 and 2) or does it move as fast as Season 3, with lots of locales and dimensions? Will the new humans join the original 4 on the journey?

NateD1226

I am very curious to see how it unfolds. Is it a slow burn where a lot unfolds in the ‘Good Place’ (Seasons 1 and 2) or does it move as fast as Season 3, with lots of locales and dimensions? Will the new humans join the original 4 on the journey?
I hope it is a mixture of both. I didn't really like the fast pace storyline with Season 3, but it did work at times. I am also very curious on how this will unfold! Hopefully, it won't be the last season!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom