The Get Well Thread for Pam!

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Thank you so much everyone! I feel loved!

I am ok, just really sore. I am taking it easy. The car is probably going to be totalled though. The woman driving the other car was going really fast through a 4 way intersection and she didn't see me. I was going slow because their was a SUV partially blocking the view and this older woman rammed my front right bumper so hard that she totally turned my car to the left. She never hit the brakes or tried to swerve. My car stopped hers after she literally drove onto my front fender/bumper with her suv. She hit it so hard that everything shifted to the left and I couldn't open my door.

The majority of my pain is in my back and it's starting to hurt from sitting at the computer.
Thank you again for all of the well wishes. I just thank
God that it was not any worse than it was.

Pam :kiss:

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
Thanks for letting us know how you are Pam and it's nice to see that you're fine. Make sure to take plenty of pain pills and fight for this one. Hopefully the car isn't totalled, but if it is...nothing wrong with a new car!

Take care and keep us updated!

Mitzer

Pam,

I don't like to come home to news like this. I am sorry about the car, but glad you are ok...and will this effect your Disney trip? You know I don't want to be hoofing about Disney by myself girl. I don't know if I could stand it if you missed going :cry: , please say you are still gonna be there!

Hope you feel better real soon.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
WDWScottieBoy said:
Thanks for letting us know how you are Pam and it's nice to see that you're fine. Make sure to take plenty of pain pills and fight for this one. Hopefully the car isn't totalled, but if it is...nothing wrong with a new car!

Take care and keep us updated!

Thank you for caring. I will be ok. I am almost positive that my car will be totalled. The whole front end was pushed to the left and the bumper, head light assemblies, etc.were all on the ground. She actually drove up onto my bumper with her SUV.

A new car is nice....if you have the money to get one. :cry:

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
Kingdom Konsultant said:
A new car is nice....if you have the money to get one. :cry:

I can start a new "Donations accepted" thread if you'd like. We can setup a paypal account for you, and see what kind people we have on here...and work your way to getting yourself a new car! :wave:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I have to figure out how to post a picture of my car on here.

They're in a zip file. Does anyone know how I can do it?

Slipknot

Kingdom Konsultant said:
I have to figure out how to post a picture of my car on here.

They're in a zip file. Does anyone know how I can do it?

Do you have a zip program (i.e. Winzip or Winrar)?

If not d/l one of those. Click on your zip file and it should open the zip program automatically. Just unzip them to your desired folder.

And glad to know your doing better and back here!!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy:

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
Pam, I hope the car isn't as bad as you've said it is (but it sure sounds really bad if she drove up on top of it).

Any word of what's going to happen, hopefully the lady has to pay and get you a new car! :sohappy:

Glad to hear you're doing alright! We're still thinking of you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom