The Get Well Thread for Pam!

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
Pam, after being told to all of us by Belle...I want to personally say I hope you get to feeling better and not so sore really soon. Hopefully this doesn't put a hold on any trips or work (especially the meet).

I also hope you get a new car soon and that things don't cause too much trouble for you. Stay tough and don't let this get to you too much. Just remember, there are a lot of people on here who thank you so much and care a lot about what you do for each and everyone of us!

You have done so much for us on the boards and I can't thank enough for everything you've done!

Get well soon and come back to join the Disney love on here!

tigsmom

Pam, just heard about your accident, thank god you wern't injured any more than you were. Take care, rest and we'll see you when you are up to it. :wave:

The Mom

Premium Member
Pam, you've GOT to get better soon...we NEED you!!! :(

Seriously, take it easy for a while and make sure you're 100% before you try to get up to speed again. I'm just glad that no one was seriously hurt.

Woody13

I didn't hear the story about the accident, however I hope it was not too serious. Take good care of yourself Pam and I hope you recover quickly! :kiss:

Figment1986

hmmm.. um.. Get well soon... and um.... get back to us.. and .... hmmm.... I stink at get well soon cards... but you Did hear that from me :lookaroun

tigsmom

Nemmy said:
Maybe I'm just thick, but ? Who's Pam? Does she have leukemia or something?

Pam is Kingdom Konsultant a sponser & member here. She was in an accident...her car was totaled, but thank god, she just got banged up.

yensidtlaw1969

Although I don't know you, I hope that you get better to the point where you are better than you were before. I hope that you feel better soon so you can get back to all of us at WDW Magic!!! WE NEED YOU!!! :D :D :D :D :D :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Tramp

Pam! :wave:
Sending lotsa GET WELL SOON wishes!
liege.gif

pinkrose

I'm so sorry to hear of your accident. Glad that it wasn't any worse than it was. I hope you are feeling better soon. :wave:

Nemmy

tigsmom said:
Pam is Kingdom Konsultant a sponser & member here. She was in an accident...her car was totaled, but thank god, she just got banged up.
Oooooooh...that's really bad. I hope she gets better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom