Pre-Trip The fuuun has arriiiived!: A September 2018 pre-trip report

tarzan-the-fun-has-arrived.gif

Hello everybody, I’m Emily. Welcome to my pre-trip report! For those who don’t know me, I don’t blame you :hilarious:. I make my way around the forums but I am primarily a “Lurk n’ Liker” (trademark: me. Just made that up now). Just consider me a shifty-eyed crocodile, because I “lurk... lurk… lurk” (name that Disney attraction!). If you do know me it may be because I’ve graced your trip report with a rare comment or perhaps you read my sister’s (@krause) trip report for our February 2018 trip with her husband and kids and our parents, which can be found here. Here’s a few pictures of us to jog your memory:
PhotoPass_Visiting_MK_408501677219.JPG

IMG_5867.JPG

IMG_6111.JPG

Aren’t my niece and nephew the cutest?! Kinley is actually turning 3 this coming week and is having a “Belle Beast Paw Patrol Princess Party” at her request. :joyfull:

This trip, however, will not be with my family. A friend of mine, Kaitlyn, and I have booked a trip together for this September. This is my 10th trip to Walt Disney World. Kaitlyn’s first trip was with me and two other friends of ours in 2015. She has been once more since then. Sadly, the two friends who joined us on our first trip together couldn’t make it this trip. Here’s the four of us on our April 2015 trip, which celebrated us graduating from university:
IMG_2231.JPG

We don’t really do “normal” :hilarious:. Kaitlyn is the one on the far right and I am beside her. Here’s just the two of us, all dressed up for my birthday day in Disney:
K&E copy.jpg

Goodness, my hair really does hate the humidity.
tumblr_ooh1v97CAw1rpsijho2_540.gif

Worth it!!!

Coming up: The Details

AKemily

Original Poster
Keys to the Kingdom tour?
I wish! That’s definitely on the bucket list. As for today, we were going to Animal Kingdom morning EMH. :joyfull:
1 min 53 secs? 😂
Haha I actually managed to last a little longer today because I wanted to get a picture with my hair down in front of the tree (priorities :hilarious:) but any other day it would have been about that long :in pain: It still didn’t turn out the way I would have liked it to though. The photo is just okay.
837860AE-FC05-4C29-A07F-F19A9C45B124.jpeg

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Lol - I often have a very similar "bracelet" on my wrist when I leave the house in the morning which somehow finds itself in my hair before long. And in case I forget it, there is usually a few hanging out in the bottom of my purse or on my desk in the office 😉 (Though in a pinch a pencil or paper clip will do)

krisri18

Lol - I often have a very similar "bracelet" on my wrist when I leave the house in the morning which somehow finds itself in my hair before long. And in case I forget it, there is usually a few hanging out in the bottom of my purse or on my desk in the office 😉 (Though in a pinch a pencil or paper clip will do)
You can use a paper clip to hold up your hair?!?! That's impressive! Hair elastics can barely contain mine. Lol

Swissmiss

Premium Member
You can use a paper clip to hold up your hair?!?! That's impressive! Hair elastics can barely contain mine. Lol

If it's bugging me enough, yes (I have thin hair though). I take some hair and wrap it around the rest like a ponytail and then use the paperclip to hold it. I won't leave my office like that, but if my hair is preventing me from concentrating, I'll do anything!

I wish! That’s definitely on the bucket list. As for today, we were going to Animal Kingdom morning EMH. :joyfull:

Haha I actually managed to last a little longer today because I wanted to get a picture with my hair down in front of the tree (priorities :hilarious:) but any other day it would have been about that long :in pain: It still didn’t turn out the way I would have liked it to though. The photo is just okay.
View attachment 313602
I disagree I think it’s a great picture! And I’m very impressed you held out that long!

AKemily

Original Poster
If it's bugging me enough, yes (I have thin hair though). I take some hair and wrap it around the rest like a ponytail and then use the paperclip to hold it. I won't leave my office like that, but if my hair is preventing me from concentrating, I'll do anything!
The paperclip thing is impressive, I agree!

I disagree I think it’s a great picture! And I’m very impressed you held out that long!
Why, thank you :inlove:

Hey, @riverside, is this you favourite CM? His name was Joseph. He was a great skipper!
5DCC5297-3668-431D-8D01-0B8C145CEBFF.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom