The Future of Club Cool

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

Original Poster
So, Club Cool was demolished late last year/early this year to make way for a revamped for an EPCOT overhaul, which insiders have said IS coming back- when though?

and also, Coca-Cola announced the discontinuation of specific sodas- including some of the ones found at Club Cool in the past- notably, Kuat! (Brazil) and Vegebita (Japan.)

How will these developments affect the development of a new Club Cool at EPCOT?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
So, Club Cool was demolished late last year/early this year to make way for a revamped for an EPCOT overhaul, which insiders have said IS coming back- when though?

This person says by the 50th....

I’ve actually heard that Disney wants Mousegear, New Club Cool, and Electric Umbrella open by the start of the 50th. I’m not sure how recent that prospect is, but I don’t think it’s unreasonable.

Jon81uk

and also, Coca-Cola announced the discontinuation of specific sodas- including some of the ones found at Club Cool in the past- notably, Kuat! (Brazil) and Vegebita (Japan.)

The Coke store locations already have some of the international sodas made just for the tasting trays, Beverley hasn't been sold in Italy for years but the Coke store bars and Club Cool still offered it.

DisneyGentlemanV2.0

How will these developments affect the development of a new Club Cool at EPCOT?
I hear they are going to highlight "Waters from Around the World".

Water from Mexico will become the new Beverly...

danv3

The Coke store locations already have some of the international sodas made just for the tasting trays, Beverley hasn't been sold in Italy for years but the Coke store bars and Club Cool still offered it.

We were on an ABD in Italy in 2010 and asked around for Beverly. No one had even heard of it, including our Italian guides.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom