"The first thing I'm gonna do when Disneyland re-opens ....."

mickEblu

Sit at home and watch the vloggers trip over themselves. No hurry to experience the kind of depressing plexiglass protected joke we’ve seen in Florida.

I could deal with the plexiglass but I can’t deal with masks. The social distancing doesn’t bother me so long as it goes hand in hand with limited capacity.

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
I could deal with the plexiglass but I can’t deal with masks. The social distancing doesn’t bother me so long as it goes hand in hand with limited capacity.

It’s basically everything combined to create a severely compromised experience where you’re constantly reminded of what’s going on outside the gates. In other words bad show and the antithesis of DL. I can’t imagine any fan wanting to see that.

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Ah yes....the infamous 'Disney Vloggers'....
One aspect to the reopening I forgot about.
See how quickly I have already blocked them from my memory?
It was entertaining to watch their behavior while the Parks were all closed earlier this year.

Yeah, the 'Vloggers'.
They will swarm the place.
Hand in hand with the local eBay 'flippers' who will rush the gates to scoop up all the 'Splash Mountain" merchandise over in Critter Country, no doubt.
If Disneyland has any left by that point, as last I heard there was talk of shipping some DLR stock to WDW in Florida.

-

Curious Constance

The vlogging at laughingplace.com is enjoyable to watch. The vloggers themselves are likable and the cofounder of the site, Doobie, almost always is on live with the vlogger and they have funny banter back and forth that I’ve come to look forward to. It’s not too negative, but not too sunshine and rainbows either. For someone just wanting to see the parks, and maybe learn some stuff along the way too, they are really good. I’ve been rediscovering laughingplace lately. Probably about 12 years or so ago I found their site and was a regular for a long time, it’s been fun being back.

truecoat

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell me about disneyland. I can't wait to get there!!! It sounds like it has alot more to offer than WDW in history and classic attractions. I've heard so much about it, and appreciate all your guidance:)
As a fellow Minnesotan, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Your experience may vary but for me, Disneyland is my preferred park.

mickEblu

It’s basically everything combined to create a severely compromised experience where you’re constantly reminded of what’s going on outside the gates. In other words bad show and the antithesis of DL. I can’t imagine any fan wanting to see that.

True but people are desperate for entertainment. I definitely won’t be buying an AP until everything is back to normal even if it means only riding Splash a couple more times with a day ticket. If it ever opens that is. Who knows now that they found the need to pull the instrumental version of Zip-a-dee-doo-dah from the the music loops. Has anyone confirmed this btw? Which loop was it, the esplanade?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom