Pre-Trip The first Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party I've done since 2017! (12/6-12/7/2019)

Hi everyone!
It's been a while since I've posted a trip report here. I've been WAY TOO busy. I've been busy not just with college (having graduated in May 2018). My Platinum AP expired in March 2018 and didn't renew that, but did do three trips to WDW afterwords. Then come Christmas 2018, I restored my AP as a Gold AP (not Platinum, but seriously considering renewing as Platinum), and did my first trip in 8 months on January 17, 2019! After that came trips in March, May (2x), July (2x including an overnight stay), August, and September. I do have a possible trip planned for either October or November but more on that later. During the last week of August I went on as a full-time employee at Deloitte (I participated in the Autism@Work Program back in April, and all 8 of us became interns from June until August, and all but one of us were carried over as full-time employees)!

Anyway, here are the logistics.....
  • Resort: Coronado Springs
  • Room: Preferred
  • No Dining Plan - this is an AP room only deal
  • Check-in: 12/6/2019
  • Check-out: 12/7/2019
  • Length of Stay: 2 days, 1 night
Itinerary -
December 6, 2019
  • Travel down to WDW via my usual SunRail/Lynx routing, transfering to CSR at Disney Springs
  • Check-in, get settled in, grab something quick for lunch at possibly the new tower? Leave for MK NLT 3pm and use AP to get into MK.
  • Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom!
December 7, 2019
  • Hollywood Studios (Galaxy's Edge!) and Epcot (or Animal Kingdom)
  • Amtrak 92 from Kissimmee to Winter Park and Uber back home to my apartment in Lake Mary.
My original thought would be that I could stay either in Wilderness Lodge again or in one of the monorail resorts (when I stayed at BRV/WL in December 2017, the AP rate was $365), and that this trip was planned for December 13-14. However, the rate at BRV was $565 for AP Discounts. So I moved the trip back by a week and decided to do a.....
PREFERRED ROOM AT CORONADO SPRINGS!

This will also be my third Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party I am attending, having attended in 2016 and 2017, and skipping 2018.

Last edited:

IanDLBZF

Original Poster
All my FPs were DONE this morning before I left for work!
12/6 - Space Mountain
12/7 - Soarin, Mission Space, and LWTL (I’ll RD HWS this day for SWGE)

IanDLBZF

Original Poster
And I awoke this morning to THIS email......
IMG_2363.png

IanDLBZF

Original Poster
1574467855084.png

14 Days Left! I have a solid gameplan in place for 12/6, and will be skipping A Frozen Holiday Wish this year because of how bad MSUSA crowds can be at 8:15pm.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom