The Few Years Behind Plan

Club Cooloholic

Much like waiting a season or two to get into a show(I didnt have cable for years so I caught up on the Sopranos the year after it ended), I am approaching WDW similarly. I haven't been to the world in a few years instead choosing to go to DL instead. Since my last visit Toy Story Land and Pandora have opened up. We are going this spring, so you think Pandora will be a bit less crazy since it's been a around now a few years, or will that not happen till Star Wars Land opens?

I am Timmy

Not sure what you mean by "a bit less crazy", but wait times for Flight of Passage have stayed consistently long. Just have a plan, you'll be fine! Try for a fastpass, if not then do rope drop - unless you don't mind waiting in line for 2+ hours. Or hop in line a little before closing, there are a few options to consider.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

There still a whole lot of guests that have never ridden it. Many others who have that are listing it as their #1 FP+ at AK. Its going to be producing long waits for some time. Even with SW opening, its going to be THE targeted attraction at AK.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom