The EPIC Pop Culture Story

MANEATINGWREATH

Original Poster
Suddenly, the ground beneath Clementine and Michael began to crack and tremble. "What's happening?!" Clementine shrieked. "Oh GOD, maybe I AM ON DRUGS," Michael shouted. Clementine's desk fell into an opening in the now-torn carpet. Both ducked out of the way, just narrowly avoiding falling in themselves. The walls of the office began to crumble and turn to rubble and dust. Michael's drawing fluttered from his hands and into the gaping hole in the earth.

"NO! GOD NO! NOOOOOOOO!"

"Mr. Scott - you have to let it go. We need to get to higher ground."

"Did someone say higher ground?"

Both Michael and Clementine looked to see a youthful Obi-Wan Kenobi standing high above them.

"Obi-Wan Kenobi? This is no time for a Jedi Master. We're in the middle of an earthquake here."

Obi-Wan did a front flip to the level of Michael and Clementine, just barely missing his untimely fall into the expanding earth fissure. "A Jedi always knows how to resolve an earthquake." No sooner had Obi-Wan said this than did a fissure in the ground swallow him up. Michael and Clementine looked at each other in confusion. Obi-Wan shouted from down below "BY THE POWER OF THE FORCE, WHAT ARE THESE THINGS?!" Suddenly, music began to play. Jazzy, '70s-like folk music.

Clementine shrieked: "GOBLINS!"

Horrific, disgusting goblins from the The Hobbit (1977) began to emerge from the cracks of the earth, ropes and chains at hand. Michael and Clementine were immediately tied-up and pulled underground by the grunting, giggling goblins.

spacemt354

Chili's
Michael and Clementine decided they needed to call in back up.

"How are we ever going to get out of this!" Clementine screamed

"Don't worry, I'll call Dwight, he'll know what to do" Michael dialed his Assistant to the Regional Manager, Dwight responded and went to Michael's aid "Michael, Michael! I brought your help"

"Dwight you ignorant -"

"No Michael, these are imagineers. Really they're just engineers with a creative name, but they've designed a tunnel for you to escape out of, it will take you back to Universal Studios and away from these goblins"

"And who are the imagineers?"

@MickeyWaffleCo. @Sharon&Susan @Honey Bee and @montydysquith-navarro - they will all take you back, Michael!" Dwight reassured

"Yes Michael, look who we brought to transport you"

OH GOD PLEASE NO!

636245010608236955-Jimmy-Fallon-New-York-ride-at-Universal-Orlando-1.jpg

Orange Cat

Michael and Clementine decided they needed to call in back up.

"How are we ever going to get out of this!" Clementine screamed

"Don't worry, I'll call Dwight, he'll know what to do" Michael dialed his Assistant to the Regional Manager, Dwight responded and went to Michael's aid "Michael, Michael! I brought your help"

"Dwight you ignorant -"

"No Michael, these are imagineers. Really they're just engineers with a creative name, but they've designed a tunnel for you to escape out of, it will take you back to Universal Studios and away from these goblins"

"And who are the imagineers?"

@MickeyWaffleCo. @Sharon&Susan @Honey Bee and @montydysquith-navarro - they will all take you back, Michael!" Dwight reassured

"Yes Michael, look who we brought to transport you"

OH GOD PLEASE NO!

636245010608236955-Jimmy-Fallon-New-York-ride-at-Universal-Orlando-1.jpg
What?

spacemt354

Chili's
I’m now more confused
Same haha
This was a concept of long-form storytelling where it's essentially an improvised narrative. It's a chain story that everyone adds to with each post, and the person who responds after has to pick up where the other left off.

It's a pretty cool concept first started by @MANEATINGWREATH for the start of SYWTBAI Season 14 back in 2017! So we picked up where we left off from before but perhaps we can start a new story so that new folks can join in

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom