News The Electrical Water Pageant to resume performances at Walt Disney World

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Why not save your toxic thoughts for another post, one concerning the topics you were eluding too... honestly the news about the floats coming back is much more important than your opinion, and I’m sure most will agree.
1608299942873.png

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Why not save your toxic thoughts for another post, one concerning the topics you were eluding too... honestly the news about the floats coming back is much more important than your opinion, and I’m sure most will agree.

Ehhh...that’s a pretty big projection/assumption. To each their own.

Walt d

I love the Electrical Water Pageant but this is very surprising news. September 2019, we were watching from the Polynesian and I was thinking "How much longer will they have this?". Too old school and very limited audience.

Personally, I hope it goes on for forever.
Its nice to see its, back !

cm1988

Looking at a couple of videos, the EWP seems to have been upgraded in a couple of ways. Some of the music is from recent films and, more significantly, it seems that the old "outdoor Christmas lights" have been upgraded to something more like rope lights or maybe LED's.

It used to be, when you looked at the barges in the daytime, the holiday light bulbs were quite obvious. Now, maybe my eyes aren't as sharp, but I don't see them that way. In the video of the show itself, from the Polynesian beach, it seemed to be the same characters and sequence, but less "connect the dots" in appearance.

Is it just my old eyes, getting bleary?

erstwo

I have to say - it was so wonderful to see this as we were leaving the Magic Kingdom last night.
I also -heartbroken(ly) - assumed it would be one of those things that never returned (with an easy excuse of ‘pandemic cuts’)
It was so magical - those of us who had seen it before were just as enthralled as those who you could tell had no idea it could be viewed every night. It was extra magic for all of us. All the heart eyes. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom