The Disneymooners....My WDW & Fantasy PTR

It is almost a month away...Lots of careful planning and details down to a "T". Attire purchased and daily schedules made...Over a year of waiting and anxious excitement for this special time...What is it you ask? My Wedding, maybe?.....no I say....it's my WDW & DCL Honeymoon! :D

Hi friends, Billy6 here...I couldn't contain my excitement any longer so I decided to share it with the class! This is my first PTR/TR but I have been a long time member of WDWM. With help from some other magical WDWM members and some inspiration from all of you out there....here goes nothin'...!

86b71300.jpg

So, folks that's me, Billy and my lovely fiance, Heather...Sap warning: The love of my life, my best friend and I wouldn't know what to do without her...Our first trip as a couple was to WDW and that is where I fell in love with her...:) And, it is also the place where I proposed to her...Last year (June 2011) is when I proposed on my family's annual trip...So it is only fitting that we come full circle and do our honeymoon there as well...Obsessed? So what...;)

This is the actual "place" I proposed to Heather...Ten points if you can guess where that is..???
d938f730.jpg

The picture is from this year's trip (June 2012). I couldn't find a still pic of the proposal but I have video and posting that would be well above my pay grade...

We had originally planned a Disney wedding but both of our parents put the kibossh on that one right away and requested a traditional church wedding.

Now here's the Sitch....
-Wedding: September 14th, 2012...in our hometown, in the Chicago Suburbs
-Honeymoon: September 21st-29th. We are flying down early on Friday from the Chi and staying the night at All-Star Sports. A day at Magic Kingdom and an ADR at Le Cellier, perfectly timed for ROE fireworks at EPCOT that night. Then Saturday, we hop or scurry(if you like mice;)) over to Port Canavral and board the Fantasy...
-7 night Eastern Carribean cruise with stops at St Maarten, St Thomas/St John and Castaway Cay. We have a deluxe stateroom with verandah booked. We chose some great port adventures, mostly snorkeling and shopping tours(for the wifey:rolleyes:). Also, Palo dinner and brunch...This will be my first cruise ever and Heather's second(her first was on some cut-rate cruiseline;))...Both of us are super stoked to go and cannot wait!

I have to give a shout out to the DCL Guru, Tammy(disneyfalcon) on this PTR. In a word.."the best"...wait ,that's two words:confused: ...If you are pondering a Disney cruise and aren't sure how to go about things...CALL HER IMMEDIATELY...Do it...now...I can't tell you how awesome this process in planning has been...Ask a question get a response, on the quick...She even responded while stuck on the runway at MCO..now that's dedication...So again, Thank you Tammy...

Also, thanks to Chris(fractal) for the tips on how to put this together...Thank you sir!

So there ya have it...Hope you enjoy it...Looking forward to the honeymoon and bringing back some great memories to share...

You've been a great crowd....That's it....I'm out....PEACE!(drops mic and raises arms to the sky)...

7fabb90b.jpg

DisneyDebNJ

How great!!!!!!!!!!!! Firstly, Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!!! Gotta love KK!!! I've been driving my TA from KK nuts for several months now! (Major shout out to Jessica!!!!!) Can't wait for your TR! Have an absolutely magical time! Wishing you lots of pixie dust for your Disneymoon and for many years after :)

joanna71985

This is the actual "place" I proposed to Heather...Ten points if you can guess where that is..???
d938f730.jpg

The picture is from this year's trip (June 2012). I couldn't find a still pic of the proposal but I have video and posting that would be well above my pay grade...

Bridge in front of Italy in the WS! :D

Can't wait to hear about the Fantasy (I'm sailing in Oct). I'm sure it will be a magical trip

lovenerds2012

Yay, another one!!!! Me and my fiancé are getting married next Saturday (the 11th), and we leave for our fabulous Disneymoon the next day...WDW and the Disney Dream! I will be looking forward to your TR because it will probably be similar to mine! Have a BLAST and I will say hi to Castaway Cay for you!!!!!

HouCuseChickie

Sounds like a great trip you've got planned! And I LOVE the sappy stuff :D Congrats to you guys and can't wait to see your TR when you return. :)

Disneyfalcon

What a great shout out!! Thank you Bill! You are so nice. :)

And I love your plans too! I can't wait for pictures! And we will want to see wedding pictures too!! :)

Billy6

Original Poster
How great!!!!!!!!!!!! Firstly, Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!!! Gotta love KK!!! I've been driving my TA from KK nuts for several months now! (Major shout out to Jessica!!!!!) Can't wait for your TR! Have an absolutely magical time! Wishing you lots of pixie dust for your Disneymoon and for many years after :)
Thank you very much Deb! KK is awesome! I can't wait to take the trip to do the TR!
Bridge in front of Italy in the WS! :D

Can't wait to hear about the Fantasy (I'm sailing in Oct). I'm sure it will be a magical trip
Ding ding ding! Ten points

Billy6

Original Poster
Yay, another one!!!! Me and my fiancé are getting married next Saturday (the 11th), and we leave for our fabulous Disneymoon the next day...WDW and the Disney Dream! I will be looking forward to your TR because it will probably be similar to mine! Have a BLAST and I will say hi to Castaway Cay for you!!!!!
Congrats to you any your fiancé! Can't wait for Castaway Cay! What do you have planned there? Have an awesome wedding and Disneymoon!

Billy6

Original Poster
What a great shout out!! Thank you Bill! You are so nice. :)

And I love your plans too! I can't wait for pictures! And we will want to see wedding pictures too!! :)
You are very welcome, and very nice yourself! We got a new camera at one of the showers so the pictures will come thick and fast... Wedding pics too! Can't wait to do all of the stuff you recommended and helped us pick!
Thanks a ton , Tammy

PolynesianPrincess

Congrats!!!! Can't wait to read all about it. Next year I'll be embarking on my first cruise, a Disney cruise at that, so I love all the cruise TR's going on here!! Make sure to take lots of pics!! :)

Disneyfalcon

You are very welcome, and very nice yourself! We got a new camera at one of the showers so the pictures will come thick and fast... Wedding pics too! Can't wait to do all of the stuff you recommended and helped us pick!
Thanks a ton , Tammy

New camera and a cruise! You are speaking my language! :)

Billy6

Original Poster
Congrats!!!! Can't wait to read all about it. Next year I'll be embarking on my first cruise, a Disney cruise at that, so I love all the cruise TR's going on here!! Make sure to take lots of pics!! :)
Thanks love! Pics will be good and plenty!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom