The Diamond Horseshoe closing for lengthy refurbishment.

lnsemsf

Original Poster
These dates come direct from Disney and are subject to change. This is one of many newly published refurbishments and I want to get the information out there for all planning their trips.

The Diamond Horseshoe will be closed Aug 2-Nov 19, 2015.

Last edited:

Biff215

Is this ever open during this period, other than the parties and busiest holiday weeks? Doubt this is an official refurb, but just standard practice. Hoping to hear otherwise though, would be great to have it back!

lnsemsf

Original Poster
It's probably just standard practice but I've never seen it listed on the official closure list over the last several years, so I thought it was worth mentioning just in case. I don't claim to have any insider information, I'm just a bit OCD about getting any official
Closure dates out as soon as I see them (plus how cool would I look if there is actually something to this?!) lol

Last edited:

Kman101

Maybe kitchen work like a lot of the other restaurants seem to be getting? I'd love to see this open regularly. I think it's been open a little bit more over the last year. Maybe they've learned their lesson and they need all these closed restaurants to actually, you know, be open and absorb the crowds.

psherman42

Diamond Horseshoe is connected with Liberty Tree Tavern. Could it be tied to the work being done at Verandah?

I seem to remember Diamond being open fairly regularly for lunch last summer. I don't know about this year though.

PRNCSAurora

I would love to see it open up again with a show. I remember seeing the show as a young kid; my dance teacher was one of the dancers.

ToTBellHop

And not some foamhead hoedown like Goofy's Country Dancin' Jamboree, but like the Saloon Revue.
Well, if
country-bear-jamboree-gallery00.jpg
and
tdl17.jpg

are okay, why not
2821777762_4a69e72075.jpg
?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom